• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

diego_maradona

Steffen Iversen
Staff member
Friedel
Naughton Daws Kaboul Fryers
Sandro Carroll
Ceballos Holtby Siggy
Defoe

Good mix of youth plus players who need fitness.

EDIT: Thursday 29 August, 8.05 pm, WHL

Yep me too.

Friedel
Naughton Daws Kaboul Fryers
Sandro Carroll
Cellabos Holtby Siggy
Defoe

Good mix of youth plus players who need fitness.

Cellabos will play better with Hoblty and Gissy, me thinks. Could easily link up with Fedoe too. If only we could fit in Rrollac in there somewhere too. :-k

P0327_zps433edd1c.png

Tottenham Hotspur in Europe 1961-62 to 2013-14

One of the ITKs claimed earlier this summer that Veljkovic would be involved this season.

I wonder if this could be a game where he's given some game time. Highly rated by those who follow the youth players, has been given games at an u19 level for Serbia. He's still very young (18 in a month), but he's been ahead of the age curve more or less since arriving at the club I think. He pretty much a fixture in our next gen u19 team a t16 iirc and at 17 he was a regular starter in our impressive u21 side last season.

What devilish fiend has done this?? My late night post in the Holtby thread is now an OMT. I take full credit if we win and none if we lose!

I would think that team on Thursday will be completely shaped by Sunday's game i.e. who needs fitness, game time or to be wrapped in cotton wool (Vertonghen, Soldado, Paulinho, Rose, Dembele).
This is why I think Thursday games are such a nightmare - we will train Tuesday and Wednesday. Then no training on Thursday or Friday. So, if you are being rested then you have missed out on 2 days meaningful training so perhaps so you're better off playing in the game which will have minimal intensity and therefore reduced risk of injury.

Whereas Arsenal will play Tuesday, rest Wednesday and from Thursday will have 3 full days of prep before the game being able to work in team shape with the starting XI fixed subject to injuries in the training.

With all this said I would go for on Thursday:

Friedel

Naughton
Kaboul
Fryers
Rose

Sandro (70 mins)
Carroll

Townsend
Holtby
Sigurdsson

Soldado (60 mins)

subs: Gomes, Walker, Dawson, Capoue, Lennon (30 mins+), Defoe (30 mins+), Kane

Spurs are 5-0 up and at home.

I wouldn't start any player who will line-up against Arsenal on Sunday.

Have seven of them on the bench against Tbilisi just in case though.

This team, but with Lennon for Townsend. Lets see if Azza can still do it?

Oh and definitely Defoe for Saldado.

I think Harry will get a good few minutes in this one. I would have thought giving Soldado more "practice" with the team makes more sense than playing JD.

Sandro and Holtby to improve fitness and Carroll given another chance. Fryers and Naughton.

Back