• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley F.C. *** OMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
Seen as how no one is man enough to step up then here goes :):

Vorm

Walker---Dier---Vertonghen---Rose

Bentaleb---Mason

Lamela---Chadli---Eriksen

Kane
Where: Turf Moor, Burnley
When: 05/04/15 @ 13:30

Spurs 3-2 Burnley

Do not see us keeping a clean sheet. The first game was a real tight affair. If Kane and Eriksen don't play well, we won't win.

I was slowly getting myself hyped up for this weekend, and witnessing a Spurs revolution for a Top 4 place. Then this car crash of an OMT appeared...

Burnely 7 0 Spurs

Ings with five, Dier 2 (og)

Post match:

Whiffler decides he doesn't have a favourite Spurs player
It turns out Vertonghen is Belgique.
Scara begins praying to the One True Lord for guidance and solace
'April Fools' article about Kane joining Le Scum turns out to be brilliant and confirmed ITK
Post-match thread started by Steff about why the fans and the club have absolutely no reason to feel optimistic

Bassong still suspended...

Should be winning this. In fact, given our run of fixtures we should go on a nice winning run. No pot of gold at the end though, too late for that unfortunately.

Let's not get too excited, they've drawn with Chelsea and beaten City in recent weeks.

History also has a habit of playing it's part in these fixtures. Burnley have a very decent record against us at Turf Moor, we've only won there eight times in 51 visits (all comps).

With no Lloris to rescue our generally porous defence I'd say a draw will be perfectly acceptable.

This is no good. Someone else has to step up for this one. Can't do two in a row.

I went to Turf Moor the match after THAT night at Emirates Marketing Project...I saw the widest, shortest, fattest woman I have ever had the misfortune to witness lurking in a pub entranceway (double doors). Pudding bowl hair, steel grey, and when it smiled there were perhaps 6 teeth. Unbelievable sight. I wondered if I'd stumbled upon a secret Star Wars set and this was the new Jabba. oh, and there was rust in The Colin Fishwick Stand which I suspect had survived the war. One of those places for us. We need to show we do not crumple in such rusting archaic time-zones. BTW, it's a cracking day out if you do go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back