• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Why does Coyle keep picking Bogdan and Ngog and keep leaving K. Davies and Jaaskelainen out? Bogdan is fudging useless!

Any teams news on tomorrow btw?

Indeed.

This will sbe a tough game I think. Bolton, fuelled by the understandable Muamba-aftermath, dingdonged Bburn on Sat and should have won by more. I think they will come and play very well tomorrow.

But hopefully the lads have got their confidence/mojo/swag WHATEVER back to a certain extent after Cheatski. Particularly second half, we looked more like Spurs.

Time to build on that. We need to play well, and win well. Then time to make our charge for 3rd, cos it is not gone. The Scum still have to play Man bricky/Cheatski/Stoke away etc - it is not unfeasible they will drop points. Despite their current run.

Bale needs to stick to the left. Luka CM. Azza back on the right tearin brick up. 3-1 Spurs.

COYS

Dear form...

I MISSED YOU

iM7jm.jpg

Why does Coyle keep picking Bogdan and Ngog and keep leaving K. Davies and Jaaskelainen out? Bogdan is fudging useless!

Any teams news on tomorrow btw?

From BBC Sport:
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp could recall winger Aaron Lennon and captain Ledley King for Tuesday's re-arranged FA Cup quarter-final tie with Bolton.
But fellow defender Michael Dawson (ankle), goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes (knee), and midfielder Tom Huddlestone (ankle) are all missing through injury.

Redknapp said following Saturday's derby that he intends to "freshen up" his team up for the visit of the Trotters, which means Carlo Cudicini, Ryan Nelsen, Jermain Defoe and Danny Rose could all start for Spurs

From BBC Sport:
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp could recall winger Aaron Lennon and captain Ledley King for Tuesday's re-arranged FA Cup quarter-final tie with Bolton.
But fellow defender Michael Dawson (ankle), goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes (knee), and midfielder Tom Huddlestone (ankle) are all missing through injury.

Redknapp said following Saturday's derby that he intends to "freshen up" his team up for the visit of the Trotters, which means Carlo Cudicini, Ryan Nelsen, Jermain Defoe and Danny Rose could all start for Spurs

I hope not. No point in rushing him back again.

Im gonna be honest I want us to beat them. I want the FA Cup. I dont want any sentiments to be involved in the game. Before the game is fine. After the game is fine. During the game? I want us to run them ragged.

It may be crass but its a professional sport and we have to be pro's

Well of course. Why would this even need to be said? What sort of spurs fan would want us to lose and not win the fa cup?!

BUKAAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!! must win. my original OMT saw a man revived from the dead, our season revival begins here, maintain the faith.

Are we on TV?

Oh, and I can't believe people are still confused by this game. How many times does it have to be explained?

Basically, the original match never happened. THIS is now the original match. Starting from scratch. 90 mins, no ET, no pens.
If it's a draw tonight, replay at the Reebok next week.

Next person to ask gets a lifetime ban, ok? :twisted:

Oh Danny Rose, the goals the goals are calling, from White Hart Lane a thunderous shot is to come ... Get a win, we need wins, we are at home, Bring It !!!

Back