• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

We changed to a 3 man midfield to deal with Chelsea, no need to play a 3 man midfield and two out of Parker, Sandro and Livermore at home against Bolton.

We need Modric, and he can cope with plenty of games I think. After how well Gallas did against Chelsea I would actually rather see him play against Swansea rather than King. If Gallas isn't fully fit I'd play King or Nelsen in this one to make sure he's ready for the Swansea game. Walker and Ekotto could probably need a rest, but we need both of them. Wouldn't hurt to give Bale a breather either perhaps, but unless Lennon is back we probably need him to start so that we have a winger on the pitch.

Something like:

----------Cudicini---------
Walker-Kaboul-King-BAE
VdV-Sandro-Modric-Bale
---------Ade-Defoe------

We changed to a 3 man midfield to deal with Chelsea, no need to play a 3 man midfield and two out of Parker, Sandro and Livermore at home against Bolton.

We need Modric, and he can cope with plenty of games I think. After how well Gallas did against Chelsea I would actually rather see him play against Swansea rather than King. If Gallas isn't fully fit I'd play King or Nelsen in this one to make sure he's ready for the Swansea game. Walker and Ekotto could probably need a rest, but we need both of them. Wouldn't hurt to give Bale a breather either perhaps, but unless Lennon is back we probably need him to start so that we have a winger on the pitch.

Something like:

----------Cudicini---------
Walker-Kaboul-King-BAE
VdV-Sandro-Modric-Bale
---------Ade-Defoe------

I agree no point in playing both Sandro and Parker in this game to tire them out. I wouldn't even play adebayor though, give him a rest as he is just back from injury:

Cudicini

Walker
Kaboul
King
BAE

Livermore
Sandro
Modric

Bale
Defoe
Lennon (if fit Rafa if not)

Well I certainly would not drop Ade nor Rafa. That's just silly.

I would be tempted to rest Luka but would probably decide against it. Dunno. Parker for sure needs a breather.

Carlo

Walker
Kaboul
Gallas
BAE

Livermore
Sandro
VdV

Bale
Ade
Lennon

Well I certainly would not drop Ade nor Rafa. That's just silly.

I would be tempted to rest Luka but would probably decide against it. Dunno. Parker for sure needs a breather.

Carlo

Walker
Kaboul
Gallas
BAE

Livermore
Sandro
VdV

Bale
Ade
Lennon

agree with the above lineup. would just move it to a 4-2-3-1 instead.

like so:

----------------- Carlo -----------------
Walker --- Gallas -- Kaboul --- Benoit
-------- Livermore - Sandro ----------
Lennon --------- VdV ------------ Bale
--------------- Adebayor --------------

We'll need a short memory for this one. Hope we're all up for it.

Cudicini
Walker - Gallas - Kaboul - Ekotto
VdV - Parker - Modric - Bale
Defoe - Adebayor

no need to f' around. score 3 goals and then start resting guys

Cudicini
Defoe - Adebayor

Have we fielded that XI before successfully? Not so fussed about keeper and CBs, but what about the midfield and attack?
Looks good. I could see Harry leading with Saha-Defoe if Adebayor is still not 100%.

I like the look of that line-up, though I wonder if we need to be prepared Bolton to really come at us. Maybe Livermore playing right mid, with Defoe on the bench.

What are the rules regarding away goals in extra time?

Also - I truly hope we smash these cloggers amidst the nauseting constant media toss-off. This is a football game and wewant to win the cup. Let's move the fudge on.

Last edited:
After two "winning draws" this is the game to show our blip has ended with a nice FA semi as the prize.

COYS!

4-3. AET.

Bale - 7 Mins
Davies 15 mins
Adebayor 63 mins
Ryo - 89 mins

Niko - 107 mins
Defoe -110
Davies - 117

you read it here first.

ah crap, it will be a replay if its a draw at 90 wont it....

Quick, someone post a badger

You rang!!

badgeromt.jpg

Surely this is the replay. Asked the same question earlier

Its not the REPLAY !!!!

Its the rescheduled 1st game FFS

If its a draw the replay will be at the Reebok the following week probably

After about 1,000 posts on the subject you still dont get the most obvious do you...

Cudicini
Defoe - Adebayor

No fudging around ?

If so, then Lennon in is for Defoe, surely, and we'll be playing 4-2-3-1. Business as usual.

If Lennon is fit enough to start I really hope he plays. Five days until we play Swansea so we need to get some match fitness into him. Get Lennon back into the side for the run-in and I'm really confident we can get third place still.

I would play 3 in the middle every game to the end of season. Parker looking tired. Having Sandro with him eases the pressure and makes us more compact.

Back