• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Whatever, fine I don't even care any more. Just thought it would be nice for once.

This isn't a memorial or anything

I'm too ill tonight to not cheer myself up with humour, linnet_spur, so fine I predict we will win this 38-4 with Heurelho Gomes scoring all 13.

I hope we win this. If we don't claim 3 points from this game we'll never finish in the top 4.

That's more like it :)

In all fairness, I understand your PoV and totally agree about the atmosphere and what songs will be sung. It will be a great, friendly atmosphere, I'm looking forward to that point, and hopefully Muamba will hear about it and it can lift him some more

That's more like it :)

In all fairness, I understand your PoV and totally agree about the atmosphere and what songs will be sung. It will be a great, friendly atmosphere, I'm looking forward to that point, and hopefully Muamba will hear about it and it can lift him some more

That was exactly my point. I wasn't suggesting gifting them the game or anything. fudge no - I want the cup! I was just saying for this OMT perhaps humour would be less appropriate, but yeah now I understand your point that he's still alive, and so let's treat this OMT like all the rest

gerry.jpg

Guys you haven't transformed me or anything. You've all got the wrong end of the stick. I was just saying that a friendly atmosphere should be held at the game to celebrate how both sets of fans came together during a really distressing moment, and to celebrate about the news, because last time we were all there in those same seats, we weren't sure what state he was in. I'm not saying we should all wear black for the rest of the season or let Bolton win every game, or get rid of banter. I was saying let's have a friendly atmosphere, and be full on positive about everything

It will be a very different atmosphere for sure. The banter between fans will be friendly, and there will be some joint Muamba chants like today. Their game today, which was a derby, set the tone.

We've already played twice since, and one of those games was a night match at WHL so I think we've moved on quite a bit. I think Bolton will be at a far greater disadvantage in that sense, plus their players will probably see Fabrice at some point over those two days which will be on their minds. Obviously there will be a real motivation for them but to be honest I think on their minds will be more about doing him proud and trying to get their season back on track.

We still need experience out there, and a bit of structure. With almost a week till the next game I think we could well feature a fairly full strength team, any of the first teamers that are 100% fit will start.

Sure to be an emotional night, no doubt about it, and not like your average football match. But as others have said, hope the players are professional about it. Show respect before and after the match, but during it get the job done, we are a better side than them and can put them to the sword. Get to Wembley and bring on the Chavski.

It will be a very different atmosphere for sure. The banter between fans will be friendly, and there will be some joint Muamba chants like today. Their game today, which was a derby, set the tone.

We've already played twice since, and one of those games was a night match at WHL so I think we've moved on quite a bit. I think Bolton will be at a far greater disadvantage in that sense, plus their players will probably see Fabrice at some point over those two days which will be on their minds. Obviously there will be a real motivation for them but to be honest I think on their minds will be more about doing him proud and trying to get their season back on track.

We still need experience out there, and a bit of structure. With almost a week till the next game I think we could well feature a fairly full strength team, any of the first teamers that are 100% fit will start.

I 100% agree with this.

We REALLY could do with that cup

Cudicini
Walker kaboul nelsen rose
Kranjcar Livermore Modric bale
Defoe Saha

What I'm guessing Harry will run with

I'm sorry, but what on earth is the point? We have to go back to White Hart Lane, because of such a shocking event, and all people can say is "23-1 with Lineker to score first"

So life ends because somebody had a heart attack, ok then

Cudicini
Walker kaboul nelsen rose
Kranjcar Livermore Modric bale
Defoe Saha

What I'm guessing Harry will run with

I hope not. I want to see a team as close as possible to the team that played Chelsea.

Kranjcar has played that badly on the right wing recently that to try it again would be rather silly. Nelsen is not good enough in my opinion, and Rose has been very hot and cold this season.
Cudicini is OK but I see no reason not to play Friedel who is a better keeper.
Parker played well yesterday but has looked a but leggy recently and could probably do with a break.
VDV means ball retention which is our best form of defense at the moment.

--------------Friedel-------------
Walker----King-----Kaboul----Benny
------------ Livermore-----------
-----Sandro------------Modric----
-VDV--------------------------Bale
----------------Ade----------------

Let's not fudge around.

I hope not. I want to see a team as close as possible to the team that played Chelsea.

Kranjcar has played that badly on the right wing recently that to try it again would be rather silly. Nelsen is not good enough in my opinion, and Rose has been very hot and cold this season.
Parker played well yesterday but has looked a but leggy recently and could probably do with a break.

Let's not fudge around.

I would be delighted with that. I was just assuming what Redknapp might do.

Let's not fudge around.

They should all be able to play twice in 3 days,but some of the guys have played a lot of games this season. I think Friedel and Benny may get rested for sure and I'm hoping Lennon will be fit for a run-out, he was close Saturday so it must have a chance for Tuesday night.
The rest should be okay, plus we dont play again until Sunday afternoon.

Rest Modric and Bale.

They are going to reach the levels of Burnout soon.

Modric has been rested for quite a few games hasn't he? Wiki says he has only 22 appearances in all competitions this season. As a comparison, David Silva has made 36...Don't know how many were as sub though.

Back