• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Same team as Chelsea.

Need to build some confidence and momentum with this same 11.

Ade, Rafa and Gallas in particular need game time after their recent injuries.

Agreed we need 3 in the centre of midfield to match up with Bolton's 5 man midfield.

What happened to Muamba was a tragedy, and I'm sure we're all hoping he recovers fully and makes a return to the game he loves.

Now, what next? Do we forfeit the game out of respect? Not chant because it might offend the recovering Bolton players? Lay down and die, at the risk of ruining our own season, because we sympathize with their misfortunes?

We can't. We're not Madrid, Barca or Bayern. We can't put out a second string that's good enough to win the game while making it look like the opposition put up a noble fight. We need to play our first team. And they need support from the terraces to get anywhere close to their best. That's just a fact. Our team is weak at the moment. We need to help them get back up. Sympathy is fine before and after the game. During the ninety minutes, we have no time for pity. Pity and gracious gestures are usually made from a position of strength. We don't have that at the moment.

Bolton wanted to replay it, so they want to face us again. That should be enough.

So roar your hearts out, make all the 23-1 jokes you want and pray for victory-because Lord knows, we need it.

And after the game, offer your support to Bolton and their fans. Because they need it as well.

I'm guessing Nelsen, Livermore, Kranjcar, Rose, Saha and Defoe will all come in.

Well, it's Harry's decision, and I'm sure they'll do well....but I still confess my unease at the prospect. In better times, surely. Now? Winless in five, with a place at Wembley at stake? a firm 'Nolle prosequi' in my mind.

What happened to Muamba was a tragedy, and I'm sure we're all hoping he recovers fully and makes a return to the game he loves.

Now, what next? Do we forfeit the game out of respect? Not chant because it might offend the recovering Bolton players? Lay down and die, at the risk of ruining our own season, because we sympathize with their misfortunes?

We can't. We're not Madrid, Barca or Bayern. We can't put out a second string that's good enough to win the game while making it look like the opposition put up a noble fight. We need to play our first team. And they need support from the terraces to get anywhere close to their best. That's just a fact. Our team is weak at the moment. We need to help them get back up. Sympathy is fine before and after the game. During the ninety minutes, we have no time for pity. Pity and gracious gestures are usually made from a position of strength. We don't have that at the moment.

Bolton wanted to replay it, so they want to face us again. That should be enough.

So roar your hearts out, make all the 23-1 jokes you want and pray for victory-because Lord knows, we need it.

And after the game, offer your support to Bolton and their fans. Because they need it as well.

That's for the players to worry about, not for us. As a fan, I will be supporting Spurs, as I do, but will not be offensive, which I usually am. I expect a win from Spurs and then a win against Chelsea, before a win in the final to compliment our third place finish that we're obviously aiming for

That's for the players to worry about, not for us. As a fan, I will be supporting Spurs, as I do, but will not be offensive, which I usually am. I expect a win from Spurs and then a win against Chelsea, before a win in the final to compliment our third place finish that we're obviously aiming for

But what the fans think almost always filters down to our players. I don't know why it's only us that seem to be affected; maybe Disco Benny's GG-browsing. But whatever it is, a subdued atmosphere will lead to a subdued performance. And if people decide not to be as caught up in the moment (read:eek:ffensive)as they normally would be, I am a little wary about the atmosphere.

As for the second bit, we may be aiming for it, mate, but if we actually achieve it I will carve your username into the moon with a laser-pen. ;)

Think Gallas should be used for the run in, Ledley can lead us to cup glory.

I think Ledley will start

Cudicni

Walker Kaboul King Rose

Lennon Sandro Modric Bale

Defoe Adebayor

Subs. Friedel,Nelsen,Ekotto,Parker,Kranjcar,VDV,Saha

1-0 Defoe 56

Same team as Chelsea.

Need to build some confidence and momentum with this same 11.

Ade, Rafa and Gallas in particular need game time after their recent injuries.

I've been waiting for Gallas to be fit for some time; effeminates debacle would not have been allowed to happen had he been playing...he and VdV are absolutely key as they've won things and can dig deep, Ade is vital because as someone said earlier, even when he isn't scoring his presence and work for us is massive...if Gallas can play 6 of the remaining games we should be solid for 4th, if he can play them all, the filth might yet end up in tears, the dirty woolwich toe rags!

What a f#CKING S#it OMT.

Way too morbid....I actually googled whether Muamba was still with us after reading the OP. F#ck me, its not a memorial.

COYS are you British? If you are you would know that humour is one of our best traits in dark situations and should be embraced. Better to laugh than cry. No one is disrespecting Muamba, the reaction on this forum has been phenomenal towards him, I hardly think someone saying we are going to win 23-1 is out of place at all, and I think it is extremely strange you saying so. If you're that worried about disrespect why even start something as small and meaningless as an OMT?

Anyway, 15-4 to us Klinsmann with all 20

Back