• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Barnsley OMT ***

Ginola in his prime in our current squad would be a treat.
Its funny, but that's who Spurs always were before. The team who had one or two players who were the entrance fee alone. The entertainers, the magicians. Now we are a sum of a much larger part which is functioning better than any of those old sides. Ironically we may well be missing one of those magical players who could just win us a game in an instance.

(I realise I'm doing Harry Kane, Eriksen, Alli, Dembele and co a huge disservice, but I think you all know what I mean)

Game on tv? Or audio from spurs official site?

It's not on tv in the uk, but it has been listed on some small flowing bodies of water sites. See the below two cryptic clues to identify sites identified by myself and Whiffler - (A tip pay attenton to the bolded parts!)

we should win this tho as we are a Premier League side who seem to have 9 -Lives not some pony .com outfit!

My VIP seat for League Cup - . is in Iceland.

Well, as long as someone is showing it somewhere, you can bet there's a cat video of it online!

The American word for football + another word for river (plural) + .net will sort you out. ;)

Considering this isn't available to legally watch anywhere, can the mods just turn off the renaming filters for the night so people don't have to spend an our fiddling around trying to get this.

I don't see how there is any legal issues about getting a stream for the game that isn't available.

Find a site that offers them, and stick with it.

Used to use a site based in Spain that was named like an old print-output concept, but the EU legal side was going to make it impossible without vast legal resources. Found new site in 5 mins, and Iceland is outwith the EU.

Am always baffled that people are searching shortly before or during the match. Get yourselves fecking organised.

Last edited:
Quick question... Usually sit in Club Wembley but sitting in lower tier tonight. Can I get a beer in the ground tonight or do they not sell it other than the club Wembley sections?

It's not on tv in the uk, but it has been listed on some small flowing bodies of water sites. See the below two cryptic clues to identify sites identified by myself and Whiffler - (A tip pay attenton to the bolded parts!)

If it was on it would be listed here

upload_2017-9-19_17-4-2.png

Back