• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Barnsley OMT ***

wasn't even his sexiest goal of the cup run

Amazing by Daveeed that night. I remember doing a random presentation at 6th form one morning on that game. I just mentioned that daveeed was GHod and some of us are blessed with skills etc and then played a 5 minutes vhs highlight of the game to my class.

Edit. Probably that clip.

Last edited:

Cheers! That game was the epitome of us being the arch "Southern softies"; jeez the way we missed the golden chance and then left ourselves so wide open with one less man and they went and scored a second.
Man, anyone complaining about our issues this season, should watch this match....
Fantastic free-kick by Ginola though! Was hat guy fully ambidextrous??

I suspect Poch will have an eye on the West Ham game at Saturday lunchtime: big match for us (never mind them) because two years running they have f-ed up our title challenge at their place.

With that in mind i think the following will be saved for West Ham: Lloris, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Dembele, Alli, Kane.

So i think this will be the side:

Vorm
Trippier, Alderweireld, Foyth, KWP
Dier, Winks
Eriksen, Sissoko, Son
Llorente

If we go 2-0 up, Eriksen taken off for one of the younger players, maybe TOB...

If Llorente starts you'd have to pick Trippier to play.

That might free Aurier up to move into the first team at the weekend.

Doubt we'll see Foyth.

Not sure how good the site is, but is listed on a couple of other sites, that I'v never come across before. so not sure if they are genuine or not, guess we'll find out later on! all else fails is on the radio via talksport.

In the spirit of Whiffler who hinted at a site, I'll do the same!

we should win this tho as we are a Premier League side who seem to have 9 -Lives not some pony .com outfit!

Last edited:
If Llorente starts you'd have to pick Trippier to play.

That might free Aurier up to move into the first team at the weekend.

Doubt we'll see Foyth.
He pretty much said Foyth will play.

Think Alli, Winks and Llorente will too.

Vorm
Foyth Sánchez Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Winks KWP
Alli GKN
Llorente

Subs: Lloris, Alderweireld, Davies, Dembélé, Sissoko, Oakley Booth, Son

Although is he likely to play Dembélé instead of Dier as he didn't play midweek. Same for Davies. Who knows

He pretty much said Foyth will play.

Think Alli, Winks and Llorente will too.

Vorm
Foyth Sánchez Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Winks KWP
Alli GKN
Llorente

Subs: Lloris, Alderweireld, Davies, Dembélé, Sissoko, Oakley Booth, Son

Although is he likely to play Dembélé instead of Dier as he didn't play midweek. Same for Davies. Who knows

Oh right, sorry about that.. Good news! I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles himself in that case.

Has KWP played LB much before? If not I'd expect Davies to play if he's fit and maybe KWP in place of Tripps then?

What kind of Bench are we expecting? It'd be good to see some of the yoof from pre-season get a spot.

Last edited:
I would expect to see Alli and Vertonghen definitely as they are suspended next week and Sissoko and Winks will also be definite starters. Not sure whether Llorente is considered fit enough to start. Would still expect us to have strength on the bench in case anything goes desperately wrong, so maybe

Vorm
Aurier Foyth Vertonghen KWP
Dier Winks
Sissoko Alli Son (or GKN)
Llorente (or Son)

Subs: Gazzannige, Alderweireld, Davies, Oakley Booth, Eriksen, Dembele, GKN (or Llorente)

Although would not be surprised to see Kane on the bench

We have appeared, but having to delete prompts about updating software. These I believe to be bogus with malware. At the moment a single option for our match, often several - Ruby my preferred when available.

Had something similar the other day. Started selection anew until I got a 'clean' access.

Back