• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Barnsley OMT ***

They did, in the post before yours?!

GKN looks so full of tricks, always darting into the box, looks really good to me. The opposite of Sissoko, who just lumbers around with the ball bouncing off his shins, passing to his teammate's throats... it will be interesting to see who has the better Spurs career, a very skillful GKN or the lumbering wooden Ox, Sissoko
Thanks Bullet, must have been posted as I typed. Sods law my post appeared on the next page so I missed it.
Have added YouTube link below - go straight to 18.05 if you're in a hurry. Brilliant moment!

Last edited:
For me, the stand out was KWP.

In terms of how sharp he looked, how ready he looked. Won his individual battles. Made the right decisions. Looked a threat in attack. I think he's ready to play more in the League when Davies needs a rest.

Foyth looked good on the ball but had a couple of shaky moments. He'll be good, and this was only his first game, but his decision making will improve. JV and Trippier fine. Vorm fine.

Shout out to Winks in midfield. Always looking up, always looking forward. He seems to have his confidence back, he just needs his sharpness. He'll be back in the league soon, this will have been good for him.

Thought Sissoko started off well and then Son showed up more of from the attackers in the second half, although none of it really clicked. Classic Dele anticipation. Fernando needs sharpness.

Also shout out to GKN. I hope he's impressing Poch enough in training to get some more League time soon. I think ever since the second half of last season whenever he's had a rare opportunity he's been quite effective. Beats his man regularly and offers good delivery, as well as an option to drive the team forward. A very good 20/25 mins from him I thought. With a player like him not everything he tries will come off, but I think his hit rate is high enough that he deserves more chances.

So, stand outs for me were KWP and GKN, with KWP taking the MoM award for me after showing a really mature level of performance. I had total confidence in everything he was doing and he carried himself well.

I've not seen KWP at LB. how comfortable is he on his left foot? Does he play like a left-back, or a right-back playing on the left? I.e. Does he actually try and beat his man / cross on the outside?

I've not seen KWP at LB. how comfortable is he on his left foot? Does he play like a left-back, or a right-back playing on the left? I.e. Does he actually try and beat his man / cross on the outside?

He looked dangerous in an attacking sense. Regularly tried to beat his man and often attempting to cross with his left. It wasn't always successful, but he did look dangerous. Get him on the edge of the box and he is all step overs and jinking directions so whether it's to get to the byline or to turn the defender inside and out, he's definitely an attacking threat.

He really impressed for me.

One or two of his crosses were a bit off tbh, other than that he looked very impressive. Especially liked his energy, speed and mobility, he gets about very quickly. Managed to get forward a lot and - in marked contrast to Davies and Trippier - was not afraid to take defenders on. Very refreshing, that.

Might be a bit of a question mark about his ability to get back in time but with the likes of Verts, Sanchez, Alderweireld and Dier backing up it shouldn't be too much of a concern.

Back