• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

Bentaleb and Mason should be afraid...very afraid. Dier and Alli were immense. City should have also been down to ten men. The officials had a mare today. Just a quick shout out on Pellegrini's behalf. I thought he had a lot of class and didn't blame the officials. Can you imagine what Wenger and the Special One would have done?
Couldn't agree more, he was a credit to Emirates Marketing Project, who despite being nouveau oil riche are a pretty decent club.

Sky sports and BBC are so fudgeing biased it's sickening! Both hail United and Liverpool for beating relegation sides, and us thrashing the league leaders is hardly mentioned! fudgeing ****s!
Spurs are too 'posh Tory' for the BBC... Liverpool and Utd are far more 'labourite' than us so expect there to be bias

Well put. Given the average age and relative newness of the squad, and the general vicissitudes of football, there will inevitably be sticky patches along the way, but I really do love the direction we are going in at the moment. Young, hungry players (many of whom are own products), a world class GK and sensible new signings. And in my view, the ideal manager to oversee it all.

We may not make top 4 this season. Hell well may not even make the top 5 or 6. But I really hope this doesn't panic us into tearing the whole house down and starting again. It's going to require a little patience for sure, but I genuinely believe this could be the beginning of something very special. Let's stick with it please Mr Levy!
I don't mean to sound overly optimistic, but there is no way we don't make at least top 6 with the way we've been playing since the start of the season. If we don't, it means something has gone terribly wrong and I just can't see that scenario happening.

One more thing that I don't think has been talked about enough...

Really have to praise the attitude of the players on the pitch, and the management team for instilling that belief and attitude. How many of us thought "ah, fudge, not again" after their 0-1 goal? Thought the players responded really well, kept playing their game and kept trying. Didn't let their heads drop. Fantastic showing from a very young team, particularly with our history with Emirates Marketing Project in mind...

A bit OT but went over to blue moon to see what they think of Spurs after we beat them, and was really surprised how many of them want Pellegrini out. They just won 5 on the trot without conceding a goal FFS! sure they lost to West ham and us but it's not like they played terrible either. Obviouly not as good as they can (and should) with all their spending but I actually still think they'll win the title this seaon. Just surprised me really, I wonder how I would have reacted to this if i was a city fan.

Back