• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

DHSF

Rafael Van Der Vaart
*****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ARSENAL*****

tottenham-hotspurs.jpg
V http://triffictottenham.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/tossers.jpg

The Library

Sunday 26 February 13:30

COME ON YOU SPURS

cef3a3ba-ba17-4c89-b48f-a2c30f39f4eb.jpg

44 fudging 2

Attachments

• tottenham-hotspurs.jpg
    tottenham-hotspurs.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tossers.jpg
    tossers.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 20
  • cef3a3ba-ba17-4c89-b48f-a2c30f39f4eb.jpg
    cef3a3ba-ba17-4c89-b48f-a2c30f39f4eb.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Lennon Parker Modric Bale
Ade Saha

Subs: Cudicini,Nelsen,Rose,Kranjcar,Livermore/Sandro,VDV,Defoe

1-3

COYS!!!!!!!!!

Friedel, walker, Kaboul, king, ekotto, sandro, Parker , modric, Vdv, Bale, Adebayor .......subs = Cudicini,Dawson, Rose, Lennon, kranjcar, Saha, Defoe

Jordinho show me how bitch

I have tried.

ahh fudge it - its the best OMT anyways.

Those who are calling for 4-4-2 is just the most bizzare thing I've read on here. Away to our rivals in a game that's about 50 times more important for them then it is for us.... Yet people want to start with 4-4-2? Luckily theres no way in hell our manager will do that so its ok.

Those who are calling for 4-4-2 is just the most bizzare thing I've read on here. Away to our rivals in a game that's about 50 times more important for them then it is for us.... Yet people want to start with 4-4-2? Luckily theres no way in hell our manager will do that so its ok.

You said this last year....and I think the year before that.

You do realise that the last time we lost to them was October 2009? I cant be 100% sure, but think some of those may have been played at 4-4-2.
I dont know what kind of of dominant midfield force you think exists in that side, but 442, or 433, or 451, I couldnt care less.

We are better than them all over the pitch, and in a 442, our two wingers can rip them to shreds, with Ade and Defoe/Saha running their CBs ragged.

imo

Well after the poor showing against Watford, we bounced back with a decent showing against Wigan, so I'm hoping (obviously) for the same again.

Be nice to take 6 points off them, I think in all the years that they were flying and we were poor they only managed it once.

I'll have to have a beer before this one to settle me down, I nearly passed out during the last one from stress.

Back