• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicken_badge

Gudni Bergsson
I have only started this OMT for someone to please tell me what channel this match will be on.

(I will be in Scotland please bear in mind regional variations)

the OMT Gods do not look kindly on those who create self serving match threads [-X

(I will be in Scotland please bear in mind regional variations)

CUJimmyTV

GL879939.jpg

Another thread without the initials OMT in the title?!

Worked against the Hammers so might work against real opposition.

TEAMS:

LIMASSOL

1 GK Karim Fegrouche
2 DF Jonathan España
4 DF Valentinos Sielis
5 MF Esteban Sachetti
7 FW Marco Tagbajumi
8 MF Andreas Stavrou
9 FW Łukasz Gikiewicz
10 MF Diego Barcelos
11 MF Carlitos
12 MF Marios Nicolaou (Captain)
14 MF Leandros Lillis

TOTTENHAM

........................................Vorm........................................
Naughton.................Dier................Vertonghen...........Davies
Townsend.......Mason...........Carroll......Paulinho.......Chadlehhh
.....................................Goaldado......................................

All about giving the WC players some match time and getting that late summer tan sorted.

Last edited:
the OMT Gods do not look kindly on those who create self serving match threads [-X

Hey, I'm only doing what hundreds of GG posters wanted to do but no-one else had the bottle. You will all want to watch this match but there isn't a listing anywhere for the first leg, only the home one. If SpursTV don't step up then this thread THIS VERY THREAD might be your LIVE VIEWING on Thursday night. Think about that!!!!!

And it's all very well producing an OMT for a NLD or away game at Old Trafford but anyone can spout off facts about our record at the Emirates or matches against top four rivals or Wayne Rooney or whatever. I have done HOURS of research into our Greek opponents. Here's some fun facts:

Limassol or Lemesos (Greek: Λεμεσός; Turkish: Limasol or Leymosun) is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus and capital of the eponymous district. Limassol is the second largest city in Cyprus, with an urban population of 160,000 in 2001.[2][3] The municipality is the most populous in the country with 101,000 inhabitants (2011).[1]

The Port of Limassol is one of the busiest ports in the Mediterranean transit trade and the largest port in Cyprus. It has also become one of the most important tourism, trade, and service-providing centres in the area. Limassol is renowned for its extensive cultural traditions, and is home to the Cyprus University of Technology. A wide spectrum of activities and a number of museums and archaeological sites are available to the interested visitor. Consequently, Limassol attracts a wide range of tourists mostly during an extended summer season to be accommodated in a wide range of hotels and apartments. A large marina is currently being constructed near the old town.

Pictures: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotos-g190382-Limassol_Limassol_District.html

TO BE CONTINUED....

Last edited:
Vorm, Naughton, Dawson, Vert, Davies, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

Very strong team with no one who played 90 mins on Saturday

Variations, if Dembele still carrying a knock -> Mason, if Poch plans to start Townsend against QPR -> Lennon

Vorm, Naughton, Dawson, Vert, Davies, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

Very strong team with no one who played 90 mins on Saturday

Variations, if Dembele still carrying a knock -> Mason, if Poch plans to start Townsend against QPR -> Lennon

I didn't think Vorm was in the registered squad?

I might have dreamt that though.

I didn't think Vorm was in the registered squad?

I might have dreamt that though.

Vorm isn't in the squad, didn't play v Schalke, and wasn't on the bench v West ham.

Given the complaint to FIFA about his transfer, to me it's a worrying sign.

Vorm isn't in the squad, didn't play v Schalke, and wasn't on the bench v West ham.

Given the complaint to FIFA about his transfer, to me it's a worrying sign.

Surely that will be business between Swansea Utrecht and UEFA?

I assume we have registered the player as our own, if not in the Europa squad?

Poch said form had his own training program to get him up to speed. Registering for the qualifying round is different to the actual tournament. Need to qualify first.

Friedel
Naughton Kaboul Veljkovic Davies
Paulinho Dembele
Lennon Holtby Chadli
Kane

subs: McGee, Dawson, Sandro, Carroll, Mason, Onomah, Soldado​

This lot can stay at home and rest for QPR:

Lloris
Walker* Dier Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Bentaleb
Townsend Lamela Eriksen
Adebayor​

Think I'd send out a relatively strong team. We need to tie this in the first leg, so that we can rest players in the second. I wouldn't send everyone mind. European teams tend to struggle with the speed and pace of premier league teams, so I'd go with...

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul vertonghen( 60 mins) Davies
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Eriksen Townsend
Soldado

Should be a nice mix of speed down the wings and trickery from Eriksen for a resounding win.

This match hasn't been listed on any channel yet has it?
I'm sure it'll be on ITV4 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back