• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur (u21) v Norwich City (u21) OMT***

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Thursday 15th October 19:45pm, Carrow Road, Live on BT Sport 1 HD

See how our under 21s are looking following a crazy 7-4 beating of Leicester and a 1-4 defeat against Reading.

Chance to see some prospective talents, fan favourite Veljkovic has appeared in the last two u21 games.

tinkle poor match thread this. I'm retiring.

I dont know what the OMT Gods will make of a under 21 OMT in between games. Does this now need stickying?! Serious relegation fears.

I dont know what the OMT Gods will make of a under 21 OMT in between games. Does this now need stickying?! Serious relegation fears.

They'll be fine as long as someone bites the bullet and starts a bin dippers one soon.

None first team OMTs don't get stickied

Just bumping (bumping an OMT? madness) in case some of you find gents have not noticed that this is on BT Sport tonight.

Squad:
Glover, Voss, Amos, Bennetts, Brown, Duncan, Georgiou, Goddard, Harrison, Lesniak, Loft, Maghoma, Stylianides, Veljkovic, Walkes, Walker-Peters

Average age is 17.6. In the same game last year Norwich beat us comfortably but they had a much older side with three overage players, I imagine it'll be similar again tonight.

It's not just about winning at this level. It's great experience for the players and some of them must be pumped about the game being televised. I'm really looking forward to seeing a few of them for the first time.

Surprised at no mentions for KWP who I thought was superb, as he usually is. He's so dynamic with the ball and is a real threat from full back, hopefully he carries on progressing and I'm sure we'll be hearing far more of him in the future. Amos(who was out of position), Lesniak and Bennetts making his debut at this level all did well too.

Surprised at no mentions for KWP who I thought was superb, as he usually is. He's so dynamic with the ball and is a real threat from full back, hopefully he carries on progressing and I'm sure we'll be hearing far more of him in the future. Amos(who was out of position), Lesniak and Bennetts making his debut at this level all did well too.

I agree with all of this. KWP was definitely the pick of the bunch tonight

Back