• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Todor Nedelev

JerusalemMan

Johnny Morrison
http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=443409

Nedelev by Todor Botev (Plovdiv) is close to a sensational move to Tottenham, says "Working". The deal is "baked" at a price of 5,000,000 liras (€ 5.87 million) and will record in history for a player sold by the native group "A". Rubber-stamped by the Bulgarian club negotiate two days in London and reached a verbal agreement. Waiting to finalize the transfer of documents. This summer Nedelev name has been linked with a move more in the direction of Bremen (Bremen), Besiktas, Rostov and Leeds, but it seems now the interest of Tottenham is the most real and the chance to reach a deal is greatest.

I await the first person here claiming to be an expert on the Bulgarian league. They will have seen every game this guy has played, and give us a dossier of his strengths and weaknesses.

I compiled this using my extensive knowledge of Bulgarian football.

aciDyaAL.jpg

Decent goalscoring record for a winger according to wiki....15 in 56...though it is the Bulgarian league

Got Baldini's fingerprints all over it

Still, not much downside if he fails. Upside if he's like a Kanchelskis signing for Utd all those years ago - winger who no-one knew from out east where its cold and turns into a superstar

I compiled this using my extensive knowledge of Bulgarian football.

aciDyaAL.jpg

:lol:

My informed opinion on this lad, colored by many years spent watching Bulgarian football:

"I am not interested in him. I don't know where this story has come from."

great player.....quick, can score, good attitude. Better than Lennon, the new Bale and without the stupid heart celebration

good work Baldi

8-[

Hmm... awaits the cryptic ITKs using the term 'odd teen lover' to refer to potential new signing...

Back