• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Part of it for sure.

But as good as Alderweireld is now I'm not sure he would have been better in the PL than Stones is now at 22.

seriously what do people see in stones???

He can pass a ball!!!

He is weak in the air, has poor positional sense, takes way too many risks and isnt a leader

I can't comment on his tackling as I haven't seen much of it to be honest

He is the epitome to me of why we struggle as a country now... we over hype players who have achieved so little based on a small amount of demonstrated ability as we expect them to create some upwards curve

No Everton fan I know has complained at losing him and they replaced him with a poor player in williams. That says a lot to me

seriously what do people see in stones???

He can pass a ball!!!

He is weak in the air, has poor positional sense, takes way too many risks and isnt a leader

I can't comment on his tackling as I haven't seen much of it to be honest

He is the epitome to me of why we struggle as a country now... we over hype players who have achieved so little based on a small amount of demonstrated ability as we expect them to create some upwards curve

No Everton fan I know has complained at losing him and they replaced him with a poor player in williams. That says a lot to me

Sums it up well.

Precautionary sub, it was said. Certainly hope so, because if wr lose Toby for a long period now, we could struggle.

Precautionary sub, it was said. Certainly hope so, because if wr lose Toby for a long period now, we could struggle.

No 'could' about it - we *will* struggle. Hope it's only tightness, and he comes back okay post Wycombe.

Hate to see any injuries to players as vital as Toby, but the timing is about as good as we could hope for. Ten days until our next game at Sunderland, then a week until Middlesboro visit.

Good to see us shift players to compensate for his departure and still earn a valuable point.

Luckily - he was taken off as a precaution. Hamstring felt tight so came off. Glad that he would be available.

Wait, does Terreur just hang-around post match trying to talk to the Belgian players? Explains why he's so quick with the news on Belgians in England, I guess.

Well, his Twitter bio does say " Follows the
1f1e7-1f1ea.png
players in #EPL for @HLN. Lives in London"

And we do have three in one place.

Not a good thing nevertheless, weakness in the hamstring... Hope he makes a full recovery. O the other hand Wanyama and Dembele make ok stand in's, and Sissoko and Dembele can still provide some physicality in the middle.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I guess we have to be thankful for the fact he took himself off at such an intense moment in a game. We can't lose him for an extended period especially with Jan out for a month or two. Professional.

His tackle on Sterling was immense in the first half.

I would be quite happy if he sat out the Sunderland game as well as the Wycombe one which he is likely to anyway. Would give him 2 weeks to get fit for Boro at home and if he is still feeling it at the beginning of next week then I wouldn't risk him at The Stadium of Light.

Back