• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to remove Lineker from the Hall of Fame?

I like Lineker. He has defended us numerous times on MotD, he obviously likes us, but he is from Leicester and likes them more, personally I cannot see what the problem is. It is obvious that if we were competing against any other team he would have been behind us all the way.

Will have to echo this. I got a bit annoyed with it at first as well, but these are the facts, and it's not really that hard to deal with, in my opinion.

Sorry mate, but to come up with such a ridiculous idea on a player who was a true legend in our colours and constantly defended us on MOTD, even in the baddest of times is simply pathetic.

If that joke had involved Chelscum or the Arse, I could maye - just maybe - see where you are coming from but Leicester?? His first team? Who gave him his shot at the big time? Come on!!

You bunch of women. Gooood griiieeefff... moan about something worth moaning about !

I got over losing the last game and just took out my frustrations by starting to troll arse youtube vids baiting us and posted snarky remarks, insta too, facebook wherever and whenever. Just let that lot feel they have also missed out, they're the tossers who deserve our ire - spammers and chavs too

Fairly predictable, questionably establishment and too often on TV, "Have I got news for you" has exceeded it's shelf life.

Sorry mate, but to come up with such a ridiculous idea on a player who was a true legend in our colours and constantly defended us on MOTD, even in the baddest of times is simply pathetic.

If that joke had involved Chelscum or the Arse, I could maye - just maybe - see where you are coming from but Leicester?? His first team? Who gave him his shot at the big time? Come on!!

Not only was it his home town club and first team as a player, he also led the consortium that rescued them from administration a few years back. Not many people have more connections with their local club, so I'm not going to criticise him for favouring a club where he was fan, player and owner.

Not only was it his home town club and first team as a player, he also led the consortium that rescued them from administration a few years back. Not many people have more connections with their local club, so I'm not going to criticise him for favouring a club where he was fan, player and owner.

He's always clear that us and then Everton are his second teams too. Perfectly valid and transparent.

Yes, if he had never mentioned Leicester and suddenly discovered a love for boyhood club it would different (and like so many players signing for Liverpool).

Its scripted so I wouldn't expect too much hate really.

He played for Spurs and generally loves the club too.....

Always a lege in my eyes

Glad to see so many of you defending him. Gary is becoming more and more controversial with his comments as the years pass by, certainly no longer the goody two shoes back in his playing days. But it's all a bit of fun, top bantz and all that. Leicester will always be his first and only real love and it's understandable but as he has demonstrated many times he loves Spurs too.

Always a lege in my eyes

Glad to see so many of you defending him. Gary is becoming more and more controversial with his comments as the years pass by, certainly no longer the goody two shoes back in his playing days. But it's all a bit of fun, top bantz and all that. Leicester will always be his first and only real love and it's understandable but as he has demonstrated many times he loves Spurs too.

It's not a new thing.

The BBC won't allow repeats of They Think It's Over to be shown now because it's considered too crude

The fact is Leicester never gave him a chance to voice his passion ... by coincidence at one time Tottenham Hotspur football club were chasing and so its more of a case of him loving Leicester than loving our collapse.

Back