• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to Quit

Since ENIC took over we have consistently improved the squad, I see no reason why that would change.

And yet reports suggest we wont buy in January.
Not that I believe these reports any more than I believe the weather forecast.
As this is supposed to be a top three squad how much higher can we get?
Do we have the finance to get better just now?
If the managerial cycle is three or four years will we be in a position then to take that next step?
All hypotheticals of course.

If the managerial cycle is three or four years will we be in a position then to take that next step?

Reports reschmorts :D

Ive seen us linke to nobody, Bale, a tripple swoop for Fernandes, Matic and Ruben Diaz, and a double swoop for Victor Osimhen and Boubakary Soumare of Lille.

I mean, take your pick!?

I do think we have the finances, at the very least "pending", which is the great shame of Poch going. If he could have held it together a while longer he was most certainly about to reap what has been sewn. Now it seems jose could be the benficiary of the work that came before.

I expect we'll keep doing what we do, find value in the market and improve incrementally.

Aren't the reports we won't have money? So buy to sell could happen. Or loans.

I don't believe reports, one says no money the next says bale in. That's not going to be cheap.
We were lining up £90m for dybala three months ago amongst others.
If Levy thinks it's right it will happen.

Reports reschmorts :D

Ive seen us linke to nobody, Bale, a tripple swoop for Fernandes, Matic and Ruben Diaz, and a double swoop for Victor Osimhen and Boubakary Soumare of Lille.

I mean, take your pick!?

I do think we have the finances, at the very least "pending", which is the great shame of Poch going. If he could have held it together a while longer he was most certainly about to reap what has been sewn. Now it seems jose could be the benficiary of the work that came before.

I've written similar, if Levy thinks it right he will find the money.
I mean he found £1bn plus to build a stadium.

I've written similar, if Levy thinks it right he will find the money.
I mean he found £1bn plus to build a stadium.

The interesting bit for me is the links to the Lille DoF, THAT could be the missing piece to everything slotting into place.

He and Jose are great friends, so the relationship there is good.
IMO, Spurs have never done better (or more efficient) transfer business than when they had a DoF - and I think it works for Levy too
This Campos chap seems like the next Arnesen - spotter of talent. Able to bring in talent on the (relative) cheap.

So it could see us back to what works for us best, speculating on talent and reaping the rewards - BUT - while also buying the odd top tier player as well.

I think its something that works for everyone.

And, of course, while its also just reports reschmorts, it is one Im pinning my hopes on somewhat.

As i have said before not many major signings are made in the Jan window so i will not carried away if nothing happens, come the summer though things will be different.

Debt is huge but so is revenue, both to the next level. Levy is savvy enough to balance the books. I'm sure we will see transfer and wage budgets increase as we fill up remaining sponsorship opportunities. Brexit, trade wars was not forseen, ill-timed to stadium completion.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

tumblr_nwa624IwAA1r1d4hmo5_250.gifv

Back