• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THST/THFC Board to Board Meeting Minutes

I know that THST divide opinion on here...

But they still had a meeting with Levy and other representatives of the club last week discussing various things.

A summary can be found here:

http://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/report-from-meeting-with-spurs-board-on-9-october
Trust: Why aren't you telling us stuff?
Club: We are doing the best thing for the club at all times
Trust: But it makes us feel insignificant and irrelevant
Club: But you are
Trust: It's not fair! I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until you tell us everything that's happening, even the stuff you don't yet know.

Trust: Why aren't you telling us stuff?
Club: We are doing the best thing for the club at all times
Trust: But it makes us feel insignificant and irrelevant
Club: But you are
Trust: It's not fair! I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until you tell us everything that's happening, even the stuff you don't yet know.

And if you fail to satisfy us we will go and shout our mouths off to the press bad mouthing you. Its what we do.

The DOF for Levy is having someone to blame when all goes tits up, someone to be the fall guy so that the blame does not lay at his door. Shown yet again by him blaming AVB, who said himself none of the players were his choice and Franco Balidini for wasting the Bale money.

Its these situations which remind me why I do not like Levy. As a Jewish friend said to me, Levy is quite the typical Jewish businessman the way he runs Tottenham, down to blaming others, to the management merry go round where its very common that should someone fail they bring in the next guy that can until they find someone that doesn't fail.

Presumably you don't quote the words of people you don't believe. So the fact you quoted your "Jewish friend" means you must believe them. And then a few answers down, you say you are "merely quoting" your friend, thus not taking responsibility for the opinion out forward? Blame game perchance?

Besides, sorry, it's gonad*s. the bit I've high-lit is total and utter gonad*s. I know I can say that you because you were only quoting a friend. So please pass on the message that I think they are talking total, and utter, gonad*s!!!!

Christ, were there enough action points on there!?? I fell asleep just scrolling through all that waffle.

Amazed Levy lasted until section 5 before binning those bell ends off and going down the pub.

Whenever anyone gives him stick over potential wrong doings in future.... just remember - he has to put up with these absolute clown shoes at regular intervals.

I need the headbanger smiley.. next time I will search out actual 400% correct quote. Pedantic much.

I can categorically tell you that when AVB interviewed for the job, it was apparently one of the more stunning presentations seen. He wooed them despite concerns over his Chelski history. He went on to go back on some of the things he'd agreed to, and he became increasingly distant within the club, setting himself up to fail with an excuse. I have sympathy with him with regards to Bale and Soldado, as one was bought with the other in mind, but AVB never ever took ANY responsibility whatsoever.In fact he probably still thinks he did nothing wrong. Which is why he is not managing another football club right now. His biggest problem was always him! I personally felt that if he could've developed a degree of humility and reflection, he might've become a great coach. Alas, he was a silver spoon boy up his own arse. A shame.

Just counted. 289 individual notes, actions and bullet points to review and discuss.

Anyone here think that’s maybe counter productive in any way?...

If I walked into a meeting and someone pulled out an agenda with 289 points on it, I’d tell them to fudge off and learn to summarise, stop wasting busy people’s time, and come back when they have no more than maximum ten key points to discuss!

I mean, does the chairman and director making their excuses and leaving after 100 or so petty points really not give the “Trust” a clue here at all?.... jeez.

Just counted. 289 individual notes, actions and bullet points to review and discuss.

Anyone here think that’s maybe counter productive in any way?...

If I walked into a meeting and someone pulled out an agenda with 289 points on it, I’d tell them to fudge off and learn to summarise, stop wasting busy people’s time, and come back when they have no more than maximum ten key points to discuss!

I mean, does the chairman and director making their excuses and leaving after 100 or so petty points really not give the “Trust” a clue here at all?.... jeez.
But they're very, very important. How will anyone be able to recognise just how important they are if they don't take up all of everyone's time?

We've all worked with people like that - they're the kind that copy the entire board of directors into emails asking who is using too much of the milk in their coffees. And you can guarantee that Levy et al are currently trying to work out how to not be caught in meetings with them just like the rest of us.

But they're very, very important. How will anyone be able to recognise just how important they are if they don't take up all of everyone's time?

We've all worked with people like that - they're the kind that copy the entire board of directors into emails asking who is using too much of the milk in their coffees. And you can guarantee that Levy et al are currently trying to work out how to not be caught in meetings with them just like the rest of us.

...because he has some pretty important things to spend his time on. Of course, this won't stop people complaining. I sometimes wonder how many of our whingers are older than 20 and even remember the Sugar days? Anyone who was around when Terry Neil was at the helm of this club as Sir Bill was shoved aside and who is STILL complaining, should just quietly shuffle off now.

I have to say, having listened to the trust speak on the fighting rooster podcast a few times now, this is exactly how they come across. Whining and bitching about the tiniest of things. They still go on about the club not informing them sooner of the delay of the stadium, and when flav the host tries to remind them what a massive build it is and how great its going to be when it's done, they're like spoilt brats demanding more transparency from the club blah blah blah, as if the club really owes them anything.

I have to say, having listened to the trust speak on the fighting rooster podcast a few times now, this is exactly how they come across. Whining and bitching about the tiniest of things. They still go on about the club not informing them sooner of the delay of the stadium, and when flav the host tries to remind them what a massive build it is and how great its going to be when it's done, they're like spoilt brats demanding more transparency from the club blah blah blah, as if the club really owes them anything.
It's like listening to Bob Crowe (long may he rot) bitching about his staff only being paid three or four times what their intelligence and education warrants. Never engage with these people from the start, because letting them think you're listening only inflates their overblown sense of importance.

Christ, were there enough action points on there!?? I fell asleep just scrolling through all that waffle.

Amazed Levy lasted until section 5 before binning those bell ends off and going down the pub.

Whenever anyone gives him stick over potential wrong doings in future.... just remember - he has to put up with these absolute clown shoes at regular intervals.

He lasted longer than I did, literally couldnt read through all that

The answer is at the bottom of the document.

DL and SB left the meeting at 20:00 and were not present for items 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 5.14, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5 and 9.6.
Tucked away where it hopefully won't be seen, I assume.

He lasted longer than I did, literally couldnt read through all that

I tried to read over it as well. So much gonad*s! I have colleagues at work that I despise working with as all they do is complain complain complain about the most miniscule of things. I reckon they'd do a brilliant job in the trust!

"discuss the effect vloggers have on fellow fans at matches". Hahahahaha, give me a break.

Is this not because he wanted a jolly up - (https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15749/11202245/andre-villas-boas-forced-out-of-dakar-rally) and did a few years in China to achieve it, I think he would still walk into any mid table job in most of Europe if he chose.
He may indeed be able to seduce another chairman or two with his sexy powerpoint presentation skills, but no doubt he would be sacked/resign within a year or two when it becomes clear to everyone that he is merely making the team worse.

The answer is at the bottom of the document.

DL and SB left the meeting at 20:00 and were not present for items 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 5.14, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5 and 9.6.

Did Levy come back for items 8.1-8.5?

I assume they move the discussion of transfer related issues so Levy was present as they probably had agreement for two hours of his time. The discussion of the mascot or the pub and quizzes probably didn't need his presence

Did Levy come back for items 8.1-8.5?

I assume they move the discussion of transfer related issues so Levy was present as they probably had agreement for two hours of his time. The discussion of the mascot or the pub and quizzes probably didn't need his presence
None of it needed his presence, it's all a big fudging waste of his time.

Back