• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Thomas Lemar

Rats leave a sinking ship. Especially for cash money.

It's all about the Benjamins. And the bass, no treble
I think Monaco are trying to establish themselves as a new Porto. A selling club, but one that only sells at a premium, excellent at player development and very successful in the process.

Attracting Tielmans is a very good sign for them that young talented players see them as successful in this regard. Unless they start making big mistakes I don't think they're a sinking ship at all.

Lemar is arguably better than Bernado Silva (slightly different type player), so probably even more out of our league.

When asked if he'd spoken to Lemar about a move, Lloris grinned and said: "You are right to ask the question, but I cannot reply."

I know it was just one game, and he had excellent ones for Monaco in the CL, but I thought he was poor against England and nowhere near the level of Mbappe and Dembele. Mendy till he got injured also seemed more of a threat on that flank.

I know it was just one game, and he had excellent ones for Monaco in the CL, but I thought he was poor against England and nowhere near the level of Mbappe and Dembele. Mendy till he got injured also seemed more of a threat on that flank.

Does that mean he's no longer better than Bernado Silva and a 70m + player?

I think he was simply holding back so that he didn't embarrass his new club teammate Trippier ;) Thoughtful of him id say

Back