• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This boards view on *alleged* racist behaviour

you’d have to imagine ours is amongst the best in-stadium CCTV in the world - after all, it was able to pick up the racist comments towards Son from the Chelsea fan)
I don't think so. I read that other Cheatski fans shopped the racist Cheatski fan; nothing to do with CCTV

How many people in the crowd, and stewards in front of them, would hear it, in order for Rudiger to be able to hear it? It would have to be a lot. Nothing picked up on TV sound?
Has there been an actual Police statement?
Now that Rudiger has chosen to bring this up again I would like to club and the police to clarify their investigation further....

We are told that Spurs have cameras recording every seat in the stadium. I assume Spurs have looked at the footage and viewed every fan in that section of the stadium and can see no evidence of anything untoward. We should (publically) invite Rudiger to come and view that footage himself (as we can then tell the press that we did this but the player declined, as I'm sure he will).

Additionally I'm sure that Sky would've had a boom microphone along that touch line quite close to that section of crowd. I'm sure the sound from all boom mics set up for the broadcast would've been recorded. If the recording from the closest boom mic could not pick up any racist chanting then it is nigh on impossible that Rudiger himself could've done so.

If there had been even a single person in that section of the crowd making monkey noises audible enough for Rudiger to hear on the pitch then it also would've been heard by at least tens and more like hundreds of supporters in the same vicinity. There is virtually no chance at all that one of those fans wouldn't have reported the incident after the match, if not immediately.

Now that Rudiger has chosen to bring this up again I would like to club and the police to clarify their investigation further....

We are told that Spurs have cameras recording every seat in the stadium. I assume Spurs have looked at the footage and viewed every fan in that section of the stadium and can see no evidence of anything untoward. We should (publically) invite Rudiger to come and view that footage himself (as we can then tell the press that we did this but the player declined, as I'm sure he will).

Additionally I'm sure that Sky would've had a boom microphone along that touch line quite close to that section of crowd. I'm sure the sound from all boom mics set up for the broadcast would've been recorded. If the recording from the closest boom mic could not pick up any racist chanting then it is nigh on impossible that Rudiger himself could've done so.

If there had been even a single person in that section of the crowd making monkey noises audible enough for Rudiger to hear on the pitch then it also would've been heard by at least tens and more like hundreds of supporters in the same vicinity. There is virtually no chance at all that one of those fans wouldn't have reported the incident after the match, if not immediately.

It's not impossible that it was missed, lets face it, the "thorough investigation of footage" was probably done by the work experience kid, however we look now, it would be far worse for us to kick up a fuss only for evidence of wrongdoing to emerge later.

It's not impossible that it was missed, lets face it, the "thorough investigation of footage" was probably done by the work experience kid, however we look now, it would be far worse for us to kick up a fuss only for evidence of wrongdoing to emerge later.
I massively doubt that. We would've had to have turned our resources over to the Met Police. I think Levy is FAR too clever to risk being accused by the Met of not giving this the attention that it deserved. The most likely scenario here is that the incident didn't happen.

No visual footage.
No sound recording.
No supporters in the vicinity came forward to say that they saw/heard it.
No players in the vicinity of Rudiger saw or heard it.
No stewards in the vicinity saw or heard it.
No Ball boys in the vicinity saw or heard it
No players (or either team) in the vicinity of Rudiger saw or heard it.

If you had to form a hypothesis of what happened with all of those facts above then the only hypothesis that you could form would be that Rudiger was mistaken or that he made it up. I prefer to think that it must be the former option. However we would also do well to remember that there is an intrinsic link between cheats and liers and we already know for certain that Rudiger is a cheat by his reaction to Son's stupid petulant kick out.

Racism has no place at NWHL or society in general. I want any Spurs fan found guilty of racist abuse banned for life.

I also refuse to believe that Rudiger made it all up.

However, in a situation where a thorough police and club investigation have found no evidence of racial abuse, in a stadium with state of the art surveillance, multiple TV cameras and microphones all over the place, I find it offensive that Rudiger is basically claiming a cover up from the police, from Spurs, from Spurs stewards, from Spurs ball boys and from a whole section of Spurs fans. It simply isn't plausible to me.

You're not very good at conspiracying.

Obviously the club, the fans, Sky, the police and the press have all decided to cover this up because...... I can't even think of a joke reason here....

Racism has no place at NWHL or society in general. I want any Spurs fan found guilty of racist abuse banned for life.

I also refuse to believe that Rudiger made it all up.

However, in a situation where a thorough police and club investigation have found no evidence of racial abuse, in a stadium with state of the art surveillance, multiple TV cameras and microphones all over the place, I find it offensive that Rudiger is basically claiming a cover up from the police, from Spurs, from Spurs stewards, from Spurs ball boys and from a whole section of Spurs fans. It simply isn't plausible to me.
I would never put that past a Chelsea.

You're not very good at conspiracying.

Obviously the club, the fans, Sky, the police and the press have all decided to cover this up because...... I can't even think of a joke reason here....
.....because Rudiger is German and clearly in cahoots with Merkel to influence the EU negotiating team to stop Brexit, thus upsetting uncle Rupert and meaning the police now report into Brussels and must now all dress as smurfs.

Back