• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Things we hate about modern football

The player's dodgy hair cuts. What's with footballer's complete lack of taste?

I can sum it all up using just one player:

Studs
CYM3804WMAAIy4a.jpg

Headphones
pierre-emerick-aubameyang-borussia-dortmund-11082015_rjhmonm0130p1w4n43fiabm4a.jpg

Horrible shoes (jewel encrusted in this case):
Crystal-Boots-Img4.jpg

Hipster glasses:
aubameyang_lamborghini-.jpg

Horrible taste in clothing:
Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-Car.jpg

Flashy cars:
id_user_164-dortmund.jpg

Tattoos:
487984915.jpg

And of course, numerous bricky haircuts:
Wenger-returns-for-Aubameyang.jpg

Club Wembley

I simply do not get it, why go to a football match to miss half the match eating. The is enough time before the match and after the match to have something to eat so why do they plan the meals for half time when it is just 15 minutes long. Surely people are likely to drink more with their meal if it is before or after the match and they have more time and therefore spend more money.

I simply do not get it, why go to a football match to miss half the match eating. The is enough time before the match and after the match to have something to eat so why do they plan the meals for half time when it is just 15 minutes long. Surely people are likely to drink more with their meal if it is before or after the match and they have more time and therefore spend more money.

It was fudging stupid of them putting those seats directly opposite the cameras

I could make a long list but its easier to say what i do like.

SPURS

And that's about it.

Sums it up for me. I've barely watched any football outside of Spurs. I think I have watched MOTD from start to finish once this season. I have also cancelled BT sport, don't really give a damn that I won't be able to watch Spurs in the comfort of my home, I'll just go to the pub or get an Amazon fire stick and watch it online.

Not to mention the same teams winning the domestic league titles and the CL year in and year out.

And to top it off, the one international tournament that used to be great to watch (the Euros) is now just as watered down and boring as the rest of them.

Most of it to be honest, I watch Spurs but even thats hard because its loyalty and the other half of what I see I.E the opponents and way fans and players act annoys me.

Arsenal TV - this whole fans are the stars crap I hate

Ronaldo at Real - Yep I have said it, everything thats bad in players thinking they are bigger than the club, they are not, its Media and fans accepting behavior that allows it

Pogba - Everything about him

Mourinho - Like Ronaldo, still only a human but one who is allowed to act like he wants because of a CV, football isnt above normal life regardless of fan worship the bloke acts like a scumbag

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...lls-rival-player-bullying-fan-wearing-signed/

By Sean Gibson

"The manager of Bromsgrove Sporting FC has called out the "bullying" behaviour of a man who videoed himself mocking a fan for wearing a signed shirt.

Paul Smith, first team coach of the Midland League Division One side - in the 10th tier of the football pyramid - posted footage of the incident on Twitter and said the look on the victim's face "breaks me".

The bully – who, it was later claimed, is actually a player for fellow Division One side Littleton FC – asked Jay Randle, the fan: "How many signatures of the players have you got [on your shirt]?"

When Randle replies that he has every single one, the bully continues: "You're a f------ loser man. What would you do that for?"

A number of Sporting players backed up their fan and manager on social media, and fans broadly denounced the bully's actions.

Sporting defender Aaron Roberts tweeted: "Keep your chin up Jason!" while midfielder John Pykett said: "Proud to have you as one of the supports (sic) of Sporting FC. We all know who the real loser is."

Moving Forward Sports, a sportswear and equipment retailer based in Birmingham, also committed to sending Randle "some goodies", so that "he can keep the shirt pristine forever".

Manager Smith tweeted again, later, to say that he would be giving Randle a lift to the next game and would buy him a beer afterwards.

Roberts then followed up and insisted he would take care of the refreshments.

As of Wednesday afternoon, there appears to have been no comment from Littleton FC or the player reportedly involved in the incident.

2016-17 has been a proud year for Bromsgrove Sporting followers, as the team completed an 'Invincibles' league campaign to win their division and earn promotion without suffering a single defeat.

Sporting, who previously finished runner-up in the division three seasons running, were set up in 2009 firstly as a means to buy non-league Bromsgrove Rovers on behalf of supporters, then as a 'breakaway team' when another bidder was preferred.

Rovers were expelled from the Southern League and dissolved in 2010."

ss-bromsgrove-sporting-fc-fan-bullying-video-composite-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

The incident disgusts me - if there's anything wrong with modern football, it's non-league d*ckheads imagining themselves to be something greater than they are, and taking out their insecurities on a fan who shows more love and commitment to his club than gormless f*cktards like this bloke will show to anything whatsoever.

The response, however...I'm genuinely moved by that. Good on Bromsgrove Sporting's players, staff and fans for showing a bit of human decency and love to one of their own.

The incident disgusts me - if there's anything wrong with modern football, it's non-league d*ckheads imagining themselves to be something greater than they are, and taking out their insecurities on a fan who shows more love and commitment to his club than gormless f*cktards like this bloke will show to anything whatsoever.

The response, however...I'm genuinely moved by that. Good on Bromsgrove Sporting's players, staff and fans for showing a bit of human decency and love to one of their own.

It's just modern life, there is a complete lack of respect in our society.

It's just modern life, there is a complete lack of respect in our society.

Well, football reflects society, true - so when we're talking about the ills of modern football, we're in essence criticizing society as well. Having said that, though, kicking downward is never a pleasant thing to see - and, in fits and spurts, society was getting better at making that sort of thing unpalatable. Which shows in the reaction this incident is getting.

Of course, that was before last year, when it became abundantly clear that you could be a vile human being and win the highest offices in the land, or rage against attempts to treat people with a bit more respect and win fame and adulation as a result, or sh*t all over your countrymen and the social compact because you had more money than them and thus were a superior being in our enlightened economic system. So maybe you're right, I dunno.

It's just too expensive. With all of this extra money put into the game I'd like to see the sport grow and be more competitive.

The game has become a business which is brick. It's like watching which bank out of HSBC and Santander will have the best year end.

If Spurs were not about I don't think I'd half bother. All being said in completely tuned into poch for what he is doing. Every fans dream come true. The underdog sticking it to them without being in cheat mode

Back