• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

We're going to get our usual seats in case it sells out. Can't face the wheel of doom later in the week. We're in the North Stand and the screen at the far end won't allow for a great view, plus we can't see the screens above us as we're in the middle tier, but I'm happy to be going. If the view/sound is crap:

"During the event, fans will be treated to BT Sport’s live coverage of the Final, including all the build-up, post-match reaction and trophy presentation, via our giant HD screens and televisions located throughout the concourses and Premium areas."

Upper tiers should be better/as good as any other, as they are closer to the screens?

I think they're further back even if the screens are high up. Top few rows has an obstructed view of most if not all screens, some seats are even behind the screens so you only have the television at the back. Middle of east and west means looking to one side the whole game. As much as I'd like to be in Tottenham for this game, I'd probably not go to the stadium.

I think they're further back even if the screens are high up. Top few rows has an obstructed view of most if not all screens, some seats are even behind the screens so you only have the television at the back. Middle of east and west means looking to one side the whole game. As much as I'd like to be in Tottenham for this game, I'd probably not go to the stadium.
Front rows of upper tier, in the corners might be the best seats for this event I would think?

Front rows of upper tier, in the corners might be the best seats for this event I would think?

I really think the atmosphere is going to be at the goal line bar - you are effectively paying a 10 pound entry fee to go to a pub with loads of yids with reasonably priced beer - going to be great.

I really think the atmosphere is going to be at the goal line bar - you are effectively paying a 10 pound entry fee to go to a pub with loads of yids with reasonably priced beer - going to be great.

Getting a seat in the south stand and hanging out at the market place instead might work.

The alcohol options have kyboshed this for me. If it goes to extra time there’s no way I couldn’t have a drink to settle the nerves.

Doesn't seem to be the case :

Although it might just be that it hasn't been communicated as it should be obvious. If STs are non-transferable, then if you have a ticket for Madrid, you can't be at WHL at the same time.
Looks like STs who have been successful for Madrid ALSO have a ticket for the screening waiting in their account. #cakeandeatit . So the 12-16k seats free'd up for members ain't happening...STs just pass there's on to friends and family.

Surprised at this....as waiting in line for something this momentous would be the right thing to do.

Back