• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a loanee is playing a game, can people put a reminder in here to watch the game please?

I don't generally watch Championship games, but I would if Clarke at Leeds, or even ex-Spur Onomah at Fulham were playing... probably not 2CV at Stoke ... any others?

I assume Edwards will go abroad again...

If a loanee is playing a game, can people put a reminder in here to watch the game please?

I don't generally watch Championship games, but I would if Clarke at Leeds, or even ex-Spur Onomah at Fulham were playing... probably not 2CV at Stoke ... any others?

Fulham are away at Huddersfield on Friday evening and it is on Sky. Leeds next televised game is against Brentford on Wed 21st.

That is one of the reasons I am disappointed. I keeping looking out for the Leeds game to get a sight of him and how he is playing and he is not even getting off the bench.

Amos at QPR as well.

Fulham are away at Huddersfield on Friday evening and it is on Sky. Leeds next televised game is against Brentford on Wed 21st.

Although Onomah is yet to make the bench (I believe) so I would doubt he is likely to start.

Could always watch for future Spurs player Steven Sessegnon though!

Although Onomah is yet to make the bench (I believe) so I would doubt he is likely to start.

Could always watch for future Spurs player Steven Sessegnon though!
I reckon he'll go to arsenal and it will end up like the boatengs. Steven might choose to represent France at international level too to double the rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back