• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which youngsters do people expect will get at least a couple of games between now and the end of the season (apart from Parrot)?

I must say the well seems a little dry atm (though tbf i'm not the most avid fan with a finger on the pulse re the youth levels..)

Which youngsters do people expect will get at least a couple of games between now and the end of the season (apart from Parrot)?

I must say the well seems a little dry atm (though tbf i'm not the most avid fan with a finger on the pulse re the youth levels..)
Maurizio Pochettino?

I would hope he’s there on merit, thus stays!
He certainly wasn’t originally anyway. Pretty sure he was taken from the Espantol youngsters to Southampton - which makes sense as he’d have been living with his parents and of course they moved country when Poch senior got the Southampton job.

He then followed MoPo to Spurs, again likely for the same reason - but also to get him away from uppity Soton fans and not abandon the kid alone on the south coast of a foreign country.

I had noticed recently that he’d been getting a lot more involvement and starting to contribute at youth level, so perhaps there is a player in there. He’s old enough and conversant enough with English ways now I would guess, to stay if he wanted to....

If his Dad gets the Bayern job for example, it’ll be interesting to see what happens when the family is inevitably uprooted again.

I think that most who watch the youth set up don't rate him that highly. I assume that his brother left with the coaching staff.
Seems like the older bro Sebastien potentially left of his own accord (from the sports science team).

Guess his role would have been practically untenable really when the new guys came in.

Seems like the older bro Sebastien potentially left of his own accord (from the sports science team).

Guess his role would have been practically untenable really when the new guys came in.

That was my assumption

From what I've seen (very limited so far this season) we have some good prospects in defence Lyons-Foster, Binks and Fagan-Walcott at CB and Cirkin at LB, none of the others stand out, Harvey White looks like a good player but lacking pace.

Which youngsters do people expect will get at least a couple of games between now and the end of the season (apart from Parrot)

Unless we get a very soft FA Cup draw or a goalkeeping emergency, I can't see any youth players other than Parrott or Skipp getting a minute between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back