• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

1-0 half time. We're doing ok. No shortness of commitment. Think we have a number of the u23s not even playing so the u18s are filling in. They include White and Bowden in CM and it's tough for them as you can see the physical difference against the grown ups:).

The more experienced boys up front are suffering a bit for service because of this, as we are not controlling the game.

Marsh and Tanganga look a very good partnership at the back and this is helping keeping Pompey at bay.

Don't really deserve to be 1 up but it was a lovely goal.

Technically we are good and we even like to play it out from the back (Lloris style:)) ....no disasters yet.

My loyalty knows no bounds...I have left the luxury of my beach house and ventured into the undisputable pit that is Portsmouth and the brickhole that is fratton park.

Check a trade glory awaits...think a point will see us through. They're top of league 1, so a tough examination for our young'uns.

Commitment AND bravery. Poch would be proud.

Looks like Pompey made a lot of changes, but even so - for our boys to match up against the team top of League 1 is impressive
I think they brought 3 regular first teamers on in a triple substitution that turned the screw on us a bit.

Must say I enjoyed fratton park, real old school ground and the closeness to the pitch gave a real intimate feel. Chatted to a few Spurs there (about 100 of us) and I reckon I'd rather do that every week than troop to Wembley.

I think they brought 3 regular first teamers on in a triple substitution that turned the screw on us a bit.

Must say I enjoyed fratton park, real old school ground and the closeness to the pitch gave a real intimate feel. Chatted to a few Spurs there (about 100 of us) and I reckon I'd rather do that every week than troop to Wembley.

I know where you are coming from but the away end at Fratton Park is pushing it.

Back