• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

Edwards has had a good first half for Excelsior. They are 2-0 up and whilst he's not been instrumental or anything, he's looked a threat whenever they have got him 1v1 with his FB.

Looking like Onomah has successful adapted and made the translation from not being in the Villa first eleven, to not being in the Wednesday first eleven :rolleyes:
Yeah I watched the second half and it was a typical Championship level game filled with Championship players and the big names being Tammy Abraham, Yannick Bolasie, Jack Grealish... it was nothing special, shame JoshO didn't come on. Grealish played from the left and tended to cut inside, shimmy, cut inside and have his shot blocked.

I hope that we see lots of the kids in action at Wimbledon North. If anyone who has played in the Prem so far gets a start in the wretched Rumbelows competition, I will be irked.

Yeah I watched the second half and it was a typical Championship level game filled with Championship players and the big names being Tammy Abraham, Yannick Bolasie, Jack Grealish... it was nothing special, shame JoshO didn't come on. Grealish played from the left and tended to cut inside, shimmy, cut inside and have his shot blocked.

According to the two Villa fans I know, John McGinn has replaced Grealish as their main man this season and is looking very impressive.

Anyone know the Everton side?
DnxsKzcXsAUa9wF.jpg

David Unsworth is still there!? I thought his reputation got a bit tarnished after his caretaker spell?

De Bie, or not De Bie
That is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to save a shot on target, or simply collapse whilst looking vexed at the defence

De Bie, or not De Bie
That is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to save a shot on target, or simply collapse whilst looking vexed at the defence
That was De Bie's debut for our U23s. They were without Alfie Whiteman who was with the first team squad and Brandon Austin who has conceded just once in two U23 appearances against Arse and bricky this term.

Last edited:
Back