• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

I still think its a bit off for Edwards, he should be able to do a lot better than that.

That said, maybe its more about getting him out of England, and away from any influences - see if he might grow up a bit out on his own?

If his conduct was as bad at Norwich as rumours suggest, then I'm not suprised he's gone abroad.

I still think its a bit off for Edwards, he should be able to do a lot better than that.

That said, maybe its more about getting him out of England, and away from any influences - see if he might grow up a bit out on his own?

I think it's more the latter. The Dutch league has been super useful for Chelsea for years; it's a more technical league that is good for attacking players. I think it gives him a good chance to get a lot of game time and hopefully be away from home comforts and the relentless glare of English football. Plus, moving abroad at 19 is a good way for young people to grow into adults, no matter their profession, and hopefully he'll come back to Spurs a more experienced player and a more mature person.

Plus, moving abroad at 19 is a good way for young people to grow into adults, no matter their profession, and hopefully he'll come back to Spurs a more experienced player and a more mature person.

Yeah, but this is a player with a long history of behavioural problems. I think there's far more chance he'll do the same thing as most of us at 19 would

2016022511145005.jpg

Highlights from Edwards' cameo already about. He looked a bit greedy on the ball, like a new player eager to impress by doing as much as possible. Hopefully that will phase out of his game as he feels more confident of his place.

The groups are identical to the full Champions League draw

Four UEFA Youth League games per matchday will be streamed live on UEFA.com in selected territories throughout the group stage. Here is the list of confirmed matches so far: kick-off times CET.

The chosen games are centrally-produced by UEFA, televised by the UEFA Youth League rights holders and streamed within the MatchCentres on UEFA.com and our YouTube channel UEFA.tv in unsold territories. Highlights follow in all territories.

Matchday one

Tuesday 18 September
Internazionale Milano v Tottenham Hotspur (14:00)
Liverpool v Paris Saint-Germain (16:00)

Highlights from Edwards' cameo already about. He looked a bit greedy on the ball, like a new player eager to impress by doing as much as possible. Hopefully that will phase out of his game as he feels more confident of his place.

I streamed the first half (which by most accounts wasn't as good as his second), and I thought he looked pretty handy. He held the ball too long on one occasion, but a lot of one touch passing and a surprising amount of tracking back. He had a few good moments to shoot from the top of box the but seemed hesitant and wanted to take one too many touches. I don't know if he's gonna make it w/ us, but he is really fun to watch and his close control is something else.

Parrott sent off for 2nd yellow when trying to get a rebound off of the keeper, never a 2nd yellow

Onomah starting CM for Wednesday away at Forest this evening, will be interested to know how he gets on.

What a good game this would have been 25 years ago by the way!

Onomah starting CM for Wednesday away at Forest this evening, will be interested to know how he gets on.

What a good game this would have been 25 years ago by the way!
An under-performing Wednesday lost 1-2 to Forest in difficult cobditions. Several of their players were rated either 4 or 5 by the local Sheffield rag, others equalled his 6 but none bettered it.

JOSH ONOMAH: 6

There were signs of good things to come in the first half before, along with many others, he faded. The new boy showed he can run with the ball and can also link up the play. A rare bright spot on a night to forget for the Owls. Gave away the free-kick that led to the Forest opener, though.

I posted elsewhere, but he switched off for the second goal too. Turned his back on his man and then didn't track him. His man received a pass and then curled the ball into the net.

Back