• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

Fantastic news.

Really thought he was gonna be moving.

The lad has talent.

So if this guy is as good as some suggest why is he not in the under 21's team? he is 20 isn't he? surely at this age he should be in the first team squad if he is so highly rated?

Good news, Jack Roles is supposed to be pretty good. Always scores, turning up at the right moment to knock it in the net.

A Jack of all Roles

The release list should be out today (based on previous years' announcements).

It looks like Harrison and Glover will be on it. The interesting one though is George Marsh. He's obviously made the bench a few times recently and an appearance too, but at the moment is two weeks away from being out of contract.

These are the 'at risk' group (as well as Vorm and Llorente):

Shayon Harrison
Tom Glover
Brandon Austin
George Marsh
Dylan Duncan
Charlie Freeman
Jonathan De Bie

The release list should be out today (based on previous years' announcements).

It looks like Harrison and Glover will be on it. The interesting one though is George Marsh. He's obviously made the bench a few times recently and an appearance too, but at the moment is two weeks away from being out of contract.

These are the 'at risk' group (as well as Vorm and Llorente):

Shayon Harrison
Tom Glover
Brandon Austin
George Marsh
Dylan Duncan
Charlie Freeman
Jonathan De Bie

It was published last week wasn’t it :

Duncan, Dylan
Freeman, Charlie
Glover, Thomas William
Llorente Torres, Fernando Javier
Ogilvie, Connor
Reynolds, Jamie Joe
Vorm, Michel

It was published last week wasn’t it :

Duncan, Dylan
Freeman, Charlie
Glover, Thomas William
Llorente Torres, Fernando Javier
Ogilvie, Connor
Reynolds, Jamie Joe
Vorm, Michel

I think the premier league list is different to the club release one - that only captures players on senior, rather than development, contracts or something. I'm not sure

Hopefully one of Marsh or Skipp will grow to be "a bit like Winks" i.e. not the most spectacular, but incredibly important linking defence to midfield and keeping us ticking over.

Hopefully one of Marsh or Skipp will grow to be "a bit like Winks" i.e. not the most spectacular, but incredibly important linking defence to midfield and keeping us ticking over.
Amos as well.

Whatever happened to Oakley-Booth? He was also another promising CM. I know he had an injury a good while ack bit seems to have disappeared since!

Good to hear this from Robbie Keane about Troy Parrott.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...aution-over-prodigious-troy-parrott-1.3923248

"Has he got ability? Absolutely. I speak to (Mauricio) Pochettino all the time and he loves him. Jésus (Perez) the assistant manager loves him. He definitely has potential but then he. . .what? 17. . just turned 17; I know I got thrown in at 17 but he’s still young and he’s had a lot of attention. People at Tottenham love him,” he continued, “he’s a lovely lad, he definitely has the mentality, he has everything so he certainly has a chance but it’s up to him.
When we took the job over I had an hour with him at the Tottenham training ground,” he says. “I went over and had lunch with him, just wanted to have a chat with him, see where he was. He definitely has the right temperament to be a top player and like I say the manager speaks very highly of him. He’s got a chance so, when the opportunity comes for him he needs to take it."

Back