• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

Think he played in one of our euorpa league or champs league matches.

Also think Bennett was the higher rated of the wing backs, though I dont think it is going well for him in Germany.

Let's hear it for Kaziah Sterling

According to SSN, he's Premier League 2 Player of the Month for January!
:cool:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1048414
The examples of fellow academy graduates Harry Winks and Oliver Skipp, who have become regulars in Spurs' first-team, have given him belief that he too can impress Mauricio Pochettino and earn further chances in future.

"Seeing young players that you've played with progress to the first team and do well shows you that it's possible, if you do the right things, keep working hard and take your opportunities, as they've done," says Sterling.

The forward is now relishing a promotion battle with Sunderland for the rest of 2018/19, having moved to the Stadium of Light on transfer deadline day.

"I'm really excited," he says. "I'm getting older now so experiencing first-team football, especially as we're going for promotion, I feel the pressure is going to be good for me."

Definitely not a waste of time. If he can prove himself in training over a number of weeks, to get in their team then that is really positive and if he can’t then it is clear that he won’t be good enough for us.

How come Will Grigg went straight into the starting line up for the 3rd game in a row (hasn't scored yet) but Sterling needs to turn up and prove himself in training for a few weeks first? I get the Grigg is older and more proven so throwing him straight in is fair enough, but Sterling should at least get a sub appearance to see what he's all about.

It's not liking they are flying and don't won't to change a winning side either, they have dropped valuable points since he joined and quickly losing touch with the teams at the top

Back