• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2018/19

I hope Kane had a word with him before he packed his gear up, telling him how the loans made him the man he is.

Good luck lad, time to go learn your trade and make the future yours.

Give it your all and have no regrets to look back on in later life.

It is a strange one, i can understand young kids going over to places like Germany etc but Australia??? i do not see what he can learn there. ( football wise)

Last chance at a pro career?

He's older than both Sterling and Parrott, yet well behind them in the pecking order.

Tom Glover made a similar move a few seasons back - he went to Central Coast Mariners

Last chance at a pro career?

He's older than both Sterling and Parrott, yet well behind them in the pecking order.

Tom Glover made a similar move a few seasons back - he went to Central Coast Mariners

Could be, but he is only 21 and could still have a good chance of making it. Not here i would have thought but somewhere. Maybe he has family or some kind of connections over there but as a step up i would have thought that is not one.

Sterling got on the for last half hour or so, with Sunderland winning 1 - 0.

"Looked a confident lad and certainly made a positive impact when he came on. He split their centre halves a bit and their full backs tucked in more."

"Fast but like a dog with a balloon today"

Conflict of opinions on a football forum, unbelievable, anyone who disagrees with me on that point can fudge off.

Thanks Pinter. I doubt Sterling will ever be a top player. Yeah I know, Kane and all that.

Sterling got on the for last half hour or so, with Sunderland winning 1 - 0.

"Looked a confident lad and certainly made a positive impact when he came on. He split their centre halves a bit and their full backs tucked in more."

"Fast but like a dog with a balloon today"

Conflict of opinions on a football forum, unbelievable, anyone who disagrees with me on that point can fudge off.
I read that too, with pleasure. As I was delighted to see my earlier ‘Waldorf & Statler’ observation of that thread, was continuing to be proven.

Back