• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2017/18

How have our two got on?

Answering my own question: saw the 2nd half, TAB was quiet in the half I saw and got subbed with 10-15 mins to go. Might have just bene quiet because he was playing quite deep and England dominated. Eyoma was playing at RB - first time that I've seen him, or noticed him. Big unit, particularly for a RB - could see him ending up as a CB as it didn't look like attacking/wing-play seemed natural for him. Got booked for a clumsy challenge

Jadon Sancho got a couple and could have had a couple more from the first half highlights I saw, and should have got a penalty. Looked very dangerous - shame we missed out on him. McEachran (cheatski) and Foden (Man C) - both attacking midfielders or no 10s - looked pretty handy as well. Nya Kirby, ex-Spurs, also came on but didn't do much

Very strange sleepy attitude crept through the team.
Don’t think I could coach Edwards. Another coaching carrier nipped in the bud!
He looks disinterested!

Come on Scottie get them at it!

Last edited:
I was surprised that Madrid's team did not look better, they didn't have any players that stood out. If our team had been a bit more composed we could have had 4 goals in the first half. Hope to get to the home game, they might be stronger if their international players return.

U23s playing Arsenal U23s today.

2-0 up in 1st 11 minutes (Harrison 10, Shashoua 11)

edit: 2-1 15min

Last edited:
we won 3-2; Edwards with the winner from the penalty spot after Sterling had come on and was fouled

The other obvious ones missing are Joe Pritchard (on the bench), who is usually captain, and Luke Amos - both are midfielders and given we have Wanyama and Dembele out and Dier possibly playing at the back if Poch wants to rest one or two, then I think that's an indication that they might be involved in the League Cup this week

Back