• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2017/18

Edwards cuts in off the wing as usual, beats a man as usual, attracts 3 players as usual, gets to the edge of the box as usual, kicks the round white thing into the corner as usual.

Get this boy on the bench Pockle
If only he was called Edwardsinho people would probably rate him [emoji57]

U19

Great save from Brandon Austin, remember the name looks useful!
He's not that much to do, but he looks the part tall and agile

4-0 FT

Excellent top top performance

Last edited:
Not sure about that mate. I think if anything the fan base have too many expectation's of him at times.

With any talented young player (especially English)there's always a wave of hype, then a cry of "overrated" and back and forth etc etc. All have done well though, shasoua (sp?) looks silly as hell also, just needs to work on that final ball but he's not had long.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Some players that won't be starting tomorrow.

DKBe7waXUAEtQf6.jpg

I'm reading that it finished 2-2 with our lads coming back from a goal down twice.

There is one article online saying that Edwards turned in a lacklustre display. If he did then you can understand him doing so due to being disappointed. Bennetts also got a lot of praise in the article, which I'm glad about as I thought he was very good against Dortmund midweek and was barely mentioned due to Edwards playing a blinder.

I'm reading that it finished 2-2 with our lads coming back from a goal down twice.

There is one article online saying that Edwards turned in a lacklustre display. If he did then you can understand him doing so due to being disappointed. Bennetts also got a lot of praise in the article, which I'm glad about as I thought he was very good against Dortmund midweek and was barely mentioned due to Edwards playing a blinder.

It wasn't for a lack of effort, Swansea just did a good job of crowding him out and also cynically pulling him back/bringing him down on occasion. He did fashion two great chances for himself with trademark runs but uncharacteristically blazed them over where he should've done better. It was by no means his finest display but I think the article is being harsh on him, it was a scrappy game with space and chances few and far between until it opened up in the final 15 minutes.

No I can't understand that attitude, I would be looking for him to prove to the manager he should be in the side, being "king of the kids" is all very well but he needs to show a bit of maturity.

Back