• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2016-17

Men against boys, the whole game has been in Spurs half with balls thundering across the box...

Some of these Cheatski boymen look good, but I doubt they will ever make it onto the hallowed first team sheet
Looking like they are not only fitter but also a yard faster than us. Good to see we're putting up a fight, even so can see this game is only going to go one way.

Our keeper, Austin, must watch Lloris standing around picking his nose and think... why can't I coast through games like that?

The lad must be knackered. His homework is going to suffer tonight.

Sam Matterface: "Spurs have just got to see this out for 2 minutes now and do nothing silly.....oh....er.... hmmm"

There was also a tasty ruck before the pen could be taken, bit of pushing and shoving that led to all 20 outfield players having a nibble.

No need to go that far back - hands up all those who thought Kane would become the player he is today. :) I wouldn't have been able to predict it in a million years, and I think it's fair to say the majority of us wouldn't have been able to see it coming. Same thing goes for Rose, Winks and co. Conversely, who thought John Bostock would be playing for RC Lens at this point in his career? I mean, absolutely no disrespect to the guy because he's seemingly rebuilding his career the hard way (and that deserves respect), but when we signed him and Simon Jordan threw that infamous tantrum I sincerely thought we'd nabbed a future superstar.

I did and it's in a previous version of this thread as proof! Having said that, I was also convinced Adam Smith was special and Alex pritchard

Back