• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2016-17

Just finished listening to that this morning. I found it very interesting. Of course it's only the opinions of three Spurs fans who follow the youth team, but they seemed to be in agreement on most things and certainly very knowledgeable.
I think Windy said they'd do a follow up in a few months.
Recommended listening for anyone wants to know more about our academy players.
a) By the end of the pod they had established that every youth player was the next Messi/Ronaldo hybrid.
b) One of them is called Ben which might be THE Ben that climbs trees, since it was never addressed.

It was a comfortable win and we never even really got out of 2nd gear. Norwich should be a lot tougher though, they're a very big and physical side.

Reading around the web, I found an interesting little snippit which sounds promising. Apparently Edwards is impressing in training, but the part that I liked most was this;

"Apparently Onomah & Edwards have been murdering our first team’s defenders to a point whereby they are now fined £500 quid every time they kick one of them."

Now this has come from that horrible Harry Hotspur site, but I'd like to believe it's true.

Reading around the web, I found an interesting little snippit which sounds promising. Apparently Edwards is impressing in training, but the part that I liked most was this;

"Apparently Onomah & Edwards have been murdering our first team’s defenders to a point whereby they are now fined £500 quid every time they kick one of them."

Now this has come from that horrible Harry Hotspur site, but I'd like to believe it's true.

All was good until you quoted the source.. its strange for me that someone creates a website about a club he clearly loves and spend the whole time criticising it

All was good until you quoted the source.. its strange for me that someone creates a website about a club he clearly loves and spend the whole time criticising it

I know. I usually avoid that site, but clicked the story this time as it didn't seem to be full of the usual vitriol he spouts. Unfortunately I know a Spurs fan just like him, who doesn't seem happy unless he's got the opportunity to complain about the club.

I guess there is always a first time for everything!

He is full of brick.

THere's been some alleged ITK going up on that site in the past couple of days, most of which seemed neutral, almost positive.
Think that ther's something today posted about Poch but the site is down for me at the moment

The U23s came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at City in an entertaining game, Oduwa and Tracey with our goals but we could really have had 5 or 6.

How is Tracey getting on @Yoof

I'm probably not his biggest fan but he's improving and he's definitely effecting games more now than he was previously. I think I said this before but he's basically a shorter version of Sissoko - direct, powerful, fairly quick, not the greatest technically but always looks to impose himself on his opponent.

The U23s came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at City in an entertaining game, Oduwa and Tracey with our goals but we could really have had 5 or 6.

Didn't realise he was back, and I'm sure he was subbed on for his loan club in recent weeks

Didn't realise he was back, and I'm sure he was subbed on for his loan club in recent weeks

He hasn't done anything on his loans really has he (apart from winding up a few people in Scotland!) - doesn't strike me as a Poch player so personally I'm writing him off

Back