• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the sounds of it he escaped with no injuries, which by all accounts is a miracle given how poor the "challenge" was.

why was he acting in that fashion in a friendly? i know stevenage are rough, but seriously, why should we go there if this is how they are going to treat it

From reading the reports, they were overly physical throughout. I did read a tweet that said that the player who had done Oduwa was left on the floor needing treatment after being poleaxed by CCV.

They're managed by Sheringham, right? We perhaps thought we were doing him a favour, and that he'd reciprocate by going easy on our lads.
Suffice it to say, I don't think we'll be scheduling this particular fixture again anytime soon. Although CCV did get some payback for our boys, so good on him. :)

Our U21s often use their ground during the season and this game is part of the deal.

Chris Ramsey is weighing up whether to bring in Grant Hall to add to competition in the problem centre back position.

The Tottenham man featured in the 1-1 draw against Atalanta, producing a solid, if not spectacular performance.

And with Rangers' defensive options depleted after allowing Steven Caulker to leave for Southampton on loan, Ramsey is keen to add strength in that position.

He said: “I thought he did okay. He's still a young boy in his early 20s and you look to bring that ilk of player in for the future.

“We probably wouldn't want to bring him in as a mainstay centre half at the moment. It's about competition and people fighting for places and prizing their way into the team. We need to recruit (a centre back).”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...amsey-reveals-thoughts-over-tottenham-9776207

Former Spurs youth players Kevin Stewart and Lawrence Vigouroux have joined Swindon on loan from Liverpool together with a third Liverpool kid, Jordan Williams.

They took our loan club!!

tumblr_ljk3b2JsLH1qfb3tu.png

Did any of boys come back from Swindon and prosper?

Seemed like a bit of a shop window loan rather than developmental but zi may be confuddled.

Those 3, Coventry and Rangers. To be honest I'd rather it be one of Feyenoord or AZ. I don't think League 1 or the Scottish second division are good enough for him.

Those 3, Coventry and Rangers. To be honest I'd rather it be one of Feyenoord or AZ. I don't think League 1 or the Scottish second division are good enough for him.
I would rather Coventry.... I think he will get more out of playing against English style opponents. Coventry would be an especially good move as they look to play football in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back