• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

Man. Australia. Is Tim Cahill or that bloke from Leeds still playing for them? :p jedinak is an aussie, right? Damn. Need to read up on the socceroos.

I feel ready! Thank you for getting the Avatar on.

From the pros, what kinds of bets are people looking at? What are the best odds comparison sites? Do we have a deadline for placing bets?

Last edited:
So the team you're given is kind of irrelevant, what it's about is gaining the biggest £££ return against your stake from games involving that nation? Correct?

The only issue then being that the crap nations are likely to only give you 3 games to try and accumulate that profit?

I feel ready! Thank you for getting the Avatar on.

From the pros, what kinds of bets are people looking at? What are the best odds comparison sites? Do we have a deadline for placing bets?
1. Whatever you want as long as it involves your team. You can't just bet on a team in your group, but you can include them in a bet, say for example 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the group will be Team A, your team, Team B. etc.
2. https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup
3. Only the bookmakers deadline, and obviously before your team is out of the competition.
You don't have to bet big at all, it's not the amount of profit, it's the percentage of profit to outlay. I.e. betting 10p and winning £1, is better than betting £100 and winning £900.

I've got your avatar for you @LemonadeMoney

Marco-Van-Basten-585639.jpg
And here's yours:
prison-bars.jpg

@LemonadeMoney thank you.

Those who have a less fancied team actually may have more to work with. Better odds, better chances of getting a much bigger % gain. Although the stronger teams should stay in for longer.

Last edited:
My first 2 bets have been placed for Mexico. I’ve taken a screenshot of the odds, should only the winning bets be shared here though?

so, er, @milo, it appears my avatar is locked, I'm guessing this is since last seasons diabolical collapse at the dippers...

although, the photo is of a rooster, which of course is the symbol of the FFF

(setting up the "I thought it was your selfie" gags)

so, er, @milo, it appears my avatar is locked, I'm guessing this is since last seasons diabolical collapse at the dippers...

although, the photo is of a rooster, which of course is the symbol of the FFF

(setting up the "I thought it was your selfie" gags)

I seem to remember you wanting to keep it, but I've unlocked it anyway.

I seem to remember you wanting to keep it, but I've unlocked it anyway.

ok, I can get to the change avatar dialog now, but I can't replace the image, I have something awesome to upload but each time I do, irrespective of file size and image resolution, Mr Dipper is returned

Back