• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

Could do a charitable one in the future maybe. Winner chooses where to splash the cash. Would be fascinating to see which obscure organisation @Danishfurniturelover @Gutterboy and others would choose.

http://www.tallclubfoundation.org/
http://www.ctguineapigrescue.org/

what wacky charity would you found?

Well I would probably choose parkinsons disease.

But for a fun one I dont know I have always liked those people that walk around swearing for no reason they pretend to have a disease. The is a Next in Shoreham which has a starbucks where I meet my sister for a coffee sometimes and a guy who works in there has it. I find it hysterical, everyone else seems to give him this sympathetic look and nod their head in an understanding manner. Nah I am having none of it, the guy is the most sane one of the lot of us, he has just found a way to call people cnuts and get away with it.

Which I had of known of it when I were younger, I would have loved just shouting cnut in my teachers faces. Forget what the disease is called now, but I would give it to them people, or maybe diabetics those poor sods cant eat sugar.

Well I would probably choose parkinsons disease.

But for a fun one I dont know I have always liked those people that walk around swearing for no reason they pretend to have a disease. The is a Next in Shoreham which has a starbucks where I meet my sister for a coffee sometimes and a guy who works in there has it. I find it hysterical, everyone else seems to give him this sympathetic look and nod their head in an understanding manner. Nah I am having none of it, the guy is the most sane one of the lot of us, he has just found a way to call people cnuts and get away with it.

Which I had of known of it when I were younger, I would have loved just shouting cnut in my teachers faces. Forget what the disease is called now, but I would give it to them people, or maybe diabetics those poor sods cant eat sugar.

hmm fuk off here you go https://www.tourettes-action.org.uk/

Shouldn't laugh!

hmm fuk off here you go https://www.tourettes-action.org.uk/

Shouldn't laugh!

love it he is even laughing when do it

I asked this fella in Starbucks if he could put some cold water in the top of my coffee as I dont like to drink things to hot, he turned and said to me "fcuk of fcuking cnut you have a large nose and I am going to sh*t in it" I thought thats a bit over the top but I like the cut of your gib and as he was putting cold water as he said this, I thought to myself you are just about the best fcuking customer facing employee I have ever fcuking met.

love it he is even laughing when do it

I asked this fella in Starbucks if he could put some cold water in the top of my coffee as I dont like to drink things to hot, he turned and said to me "fcuk of fcuking cnut you have a large nose and I am going to sh*t in it" I thought thats a bit over the top but I like the cut of your gib and as he was putting cold water as he said this, I thought to myself you are just about the best fcuking customer facing employee I have ever fcuking met.

I hope you tipped him! It usually costs more for that kind of thing!

Last edited:
Why don’t we all agree to stake £5 towards the charity chosen by the poster whose team wins the World Cup? That could be a side stake to the rest of our competiton.

The charity would have to be accepted by majority vote. So that an appropriate charity is agreed upon. I’m happy to do that if others are too?

I'll do the draw tonight. Would anyone like to enter for fun, without the betting?

Back