• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I thought he was ok for pace - for a DM. Not one to go box to box, but more to sit.
Very intelligent footballer. I like him.

Desperate for full back, defensive mids and a striker, so we sign a winger. What does this mean for Sessegnon? At least he's 22, that's clearly all that matters

Desperate for full back, defensive mids and a striker, so we sign a winger. What does this mean for Sessegnon? At least he's 22, that's clearly all that matters
Aurier has improved recently. I think Sessegnon will end up as a left back long term.

Eriksen looks gone, Lo Celso looks comfortable in central midfield. Strengthening with another quick, dribbling, goal scoring wide attacker makes us stronger. Good news all around.

Aurier has improved recently. I think Sessegnon will end up as a left back long term.

Eriksen looks gone, Lo Celso looks comfortable in central midfield. Strengthening with another quick, dribbling, goal scoring wide attacker makes us stronger. Good news all around.
I hope the lads a success, but if this is the only signing we make it's a clear sign Levy and Jose have given up on this season, the ramifications of that could be huge

From that article:
Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Bournemouth and Watford are all interested in Rose, while Walker-Peters is set to choose between Crystal Palace and Southampton, provided both agree a deal with Spurs this week.
Tottenham would prefer to sell both players permanently but are resigned to allowing them to leave on loan deals until the end of the season, with an option to buy in the summer.

Good moves for both of them. Rose needs to move on so he can enjoy the rest of his career, while KWP deserves a chance to kick start his career. From what little I've seen, he should be a regular for a lower- or maybe even mid-table Prem side.

A couple of spiky bits aside, both have been excellent servants of the club and I wish them well. Fingers crossed the deals go through!

I'm a bit worried about losing two home grown players though.

From that article:

Good moves for both of them. Rose needs to move on so he can enjoy the rest of his career, while KWP deserves a chance to kick start his career. From what little I've seen, he should be a regular for a lower- or maybe even mid-table Prem side.

A couple of spiky bits aside, both have been excellent servants of the club and I wish them well. Fingers crossed the deals go through!

I'm a bit worried about losing two home grown players though.

Permanent would have been better but if we can seal moves for both of them in whatever form, good for us and good for them as well. We can start to move on from the likes of Rose and KWP can start to hopefully build his career.

I imagine we'll have to do a little rejig this summer and probably have to go after English players, potentially Graelish etc. We're losing a lot I guess recently.

Maybe a change of scenery will be good for Rose. Hope he realizes the potential that we all saw in him.

BTW anyone know anything about how spurs go about sports psychology? Who is heading this up, for instance and what is our approach? I recall a few players coming off the boil with us e.g. Bentley and Paulinho... Can understand their reasons for doing so, but it doesn't 6happen to the sky 4.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just read that Sheffield United are in talks to sign Sander Berge for around £17 million. We would be mad not to try for him wouldn’t we?

A year left on his contract. You could see them signing him for that, him having a couple good seasons and then moving for £50m. Sign him and sell Wanyama

Back