• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I dont wanna get hopes up but this window is shaping up to be a good old fashioned transfer window. There's ITK galore for the first window in ages, young signings, loan signings, and experienced players all linked, loans out, part exchanges, we've got it all.

10 in and 10 out.. anything less and I will be flabbergasted lol.

Ah....Cascais....beautiful part of the world.

Great jazz festival there. Last one featured Jamie Cullum, Diana Krall and Snarky Puppy (my faves).

And it was not unusual to see them include:

KKSSK-714176.jpg

According to WalFoot, Tottenham Hotspur are considering making a move for Christian Kabasele if Jan Vertonghen leaves.

Spurs are believed to be eager to strengthen their back-line this month, and Watford’s Kabasele is an option for them.

Kabasele, who has been capped twice for Belgium, is said to be a potential replacement for Vertonghen, whose future at Spurs is not certain.

Vertonghen’s Tottenham contract expires at the end of the season, which means that they may be open to doing a cut price deal.

Kabasele is in a similar situation at Watford, as he only has 18 months left on his current deal.

The 28-year-old has helped Watford climb out of the relegation zone in recent weeks, with the Hornets putting in some impressive displays.

Spurs are now said to be keeping tabs on Kabasele, with Mourinho’s side expected to make additions in the coming weeks.

If Kabasele was brought to Spurs it is unlikely to be a transfer which would be widely celebrated, but he could still be a decent option.

Kabasele is arguably Watford’s finest defender, and he could offer Tottenham some of the qualities that have been badly lacking from their team this season.

Kabasele is quick and while he does have his limitations, his robust style has earned him plenty of praise at Vicarage Road over the years.

I wouldn't be totally against this as long as we had a quality first choice RB arriving. I don't actually think Aurier is as bad as many make out but he definitely has some big negatives.

This would b an incredible signing but much much much less likely with Valverde getting the sack and the new coach going in there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

So.... We need a CB, RB, DCM and back up CF, yet we bring in on loan another AM.

What is the logic?

Is it bad I just want to see Eriksen and Rose gone, more than I want any new signings!

Wanyama is even more important to be rid of imo. He is just clogging up the squad with absolutely no prospect of playing. After him, I agree Rose and Eriksen.

Wanyama is even more important to be rid of imo. He is just clogging up the squad with absolutely no prospect of playing. After him, I agree Rose and Eriksen.
It’s the fact that Rose and Eriksen ARE playing and Wanyama isn’t which makes me want them gone more!

I just find their half arsed efforts depressing. At least we dont have to look at poor Vincent declining....

So.... We need a CB, RB, DCM and back up CF, yet we bring in on loan another AM.

What is the logic?

I don’t get people wanting us to sign a centre-back? Even if Jan goes we have Toby and Sanchez as starters, and Foyth and (in particular) Tanganga as promising young players?

Back