• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Is he a creative midfielder? I thought he was a screener? We don't need any more lightweight attacking mids.

Based on my YouTube due diligence, he seems hard working and a great dribbler, but plays deep and can pick a pass, rather than in the '3' in our 4-2-3-1. He'd need a more defensive midfielder alongside him

Based on my YouTube due diligence, he seems hard working and a great dribbler, but plays deep and can pick a pass, rather than in the '3' in our 4-2-3-1. He'd need a more defensive midfielder alongside him
It’s why I’ve been saying we will play 4-3-3 going forward

I remember when he was P55's favourite beast

We got our CF beast in Kane instead. Now we need another one. Benteke in his prime would have been ideal. Many top managers thought so. He never recovered from his injury at Pool and was never the same player again. Wanyama anyone?

Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has made Atletico Madrid winger Thomas Lemar a top target, with Arsenal,Tottenham and Chelsea also monitoring the France international, 24. (Goal)

ICYMI: KILMALA ARRIVES IN GLASGOW TO SIGN FOR CELTIC

Poland U21 international striker Patryk Klimala touches down at Glasgow Airport as he prepares to become Celtic’s first signing of the January Transfer Window.

Werent we linked to their striker?

The Gedson lad looks pretty much in the bag, so wouldn't bother too much with plane routes and sightings and what have you. He doesn't really excite me, but maybe that's a good thing.

The Gedson lad looks pretty much in the bag, so wouldn't bother too much with plane routes and sightings and what have you. He doesn't really excite me, but maybe that's a good thing.
Excites me, purely on the basis it’s a midfielder and I was genuinely trying to determine whether a 1 legged Kane or current form Eriksen would be best for the next few games.

Back