• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

True. But you have to concede that we were clearly still trying to sign Berahino right up until the window closed... which would have put us approx. £25m in the red (a major departure from previous seasons, but one Levy was clearly willing to make in this case). I think that's pretty interesting and demonstrates Levy's backing of Pochettino.

(I happen to be one of those delusional fools who doesn't entirely blame Levy for the collapse of the Berahino deal - and I certainly don't think he deliberately sabotaged it in order to maintain a zero net spend)

We had the usual ITK about our bank overdraft today. We could easily go out and spend 40-50 million on the right players, but they would have to be the right ones as we'll have nothing to spend in the next few windows.

Page 1 LOL

JS45310495.jpg

opps Page 1.

Cant stop starring at this picture....

Fantastic.

True. But you have to concede that we were clearly still trying to sign Berahino right up until the window closed... which would have put us approx. £25m in the red (a major departure from previous seasons, but one Levy was clearly willing to make in this case). I think that's pretty interesting and demonstrates Levy's backing of Pochettino.

(I happen to be one of those delusional fools who doesn't entirely blame Levy for the collapse of the Berahino deal - and I certainly don't think he deliberately sabotaged it in order to maintain a zero net spend)

I do not agree with the hysteria about our transfer window but I doubt even the biggest Levy haters would not be stupid enough to suggest that, would they?

I do not agree with the hysteria about our transfer window but I doubt even the biggest Levy haters would not be stupid enough to suggest that, would they?
No... and I'm not really suggesting anyone thinks that (though that bloke in the rant video from a few weeks back... who knows?) It was just a bit of hyperbole to emphasise the fact that Levy was obviously willing to go into the red this window; despite recent history.

No... and I'm not really suggesting anyone thinks that (though that bloke in the rant video from a few weeks back... who knows?) It was just a bit of hyperbole to emphasise the fact that Levy was obviously willing to go into the red this window; despite recent history.

I know that is all it was, and as for the bloke in the video I think most fans agreed that he was a idiot at best.

WHAT? BUT THEN WE'D HAVE DONE A LEEDS! HOW CAN LEVY BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!?!?!? :p

If Levy realises he needs to back his managers, I'm a happy, happy man, and would be more than willing to sign his praises provided he follows through on that realization. Let's wait, however, and see if that net spend materialises.

Back