• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

Page 1 LOL

JS45310495.jpg

opps Page 1.

Natalie after badgering me for a couple of weeks has got me to add music.

Outside my door she was, actually she was just leaving, but I'm being professional

0.jpg

She says shout out to Jimmy and @Gazzasrightboot And this tune is for you.
;)

Eriksen for 40m to Juve, eh? Given his lack of form for quite some time, I'd actually think about it, especially if it's pounds and not euros. Alli and Pritchard to provide the creativity we'd be losing?

Eriksen for 40m to Juve, eh? Given his lack of form for quite some time, I'd actually think about it, especially if it's pounds and not euros. Alli and Pritchard to provide the creativity we'd be losing?

They need to replace Pirlo amd Pogba when he signs for Chelsea

We made some money on Azzaoui, and we had a sell-on clause for Nathan Byrne that has now been redeemed (reports say we made anywhere between 500,000 and 2,000,000 quid on him).

Update this ball-sack of a totaliser.

And good job, Superhudd. ;)

£0 net spend virtually to the penny then
True. But you have to concede that we were clearly still trying to sign Berahino right up until the window closed... which would have put us approx. £25m in the red (a major departure from previous seasons, but one Levy was clearly willing to make in this case). I think that's pretty interesting and demonstrates Levy's backing of Pochettino.

(I happen to be one of those delusional fools who doesn't entirely blame Levy for the collapse of the Berahino deal - and I certainly don't think he deliberately sabotaged it in order to maintain a zero net spend)

Back