• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

I'm sure I remember Sherwood saying he was a Arsenal fan on some show years back, yet recently he's sounding very much like a Spurs fan, and was basically talking of bias towards us last night.

Also this article......

“I was born in Boreham Wood and supported Spurs. People think I’ve got a tattoo of a cannon – I haven’t – but I bet the fans will sing ‘Tim Sherwood’s a Gooner’ for at least 35 minutes at Wembley.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/secret-arsenal-fan-tim-sherwood-5750893

He said once on Soccer AM that he grew up a gooner. But he played for Spurs so he has an affinity for us. Jamie Carragher grew up an Everton fan but played for Liverpool and he clearly has an affection for both clubs.

Swindon have gone from becoming Red Bull's next plaything to having Sherwood in charge? Not sure which is worse.

I've just read the Guardian article linked in one of the posts above.
His arrogance knows no bounds
Sherwood told a press conference: “I’ve had other offers but it’s an interesting project I’ve had a close eye on for four years since I started loaning players to this club. I’ve had a lot of discussions with a lot of clubs but I’m happy to be sat here. Luke Williams [the head coach] is at this club because of me, he was my recommendation. I came across him in a development phase of the game and I recommended him to Lee. He is a very good coach and has a lot more to come.
“I am coming here to help out. I think it needs tweaking, possibly the style of play at times, sometimes we might need to flip the page a bit. I think I can give him a helping hand in that. Let’s make sure we stay in the league and start climbing up the table.

Sounds like hes playing real life Football Manager - the head coach does all the boring day to day stuff on the training pitch and Tim comes along, picks the team and signs the players

Back