• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Wow I remember when Eibar were a banker for a defeat on the betting.

Poch would not last at Madrid, he would go in there and put all there noses out of joints, with the pressing game.

Kind of think Madrid are in a big rebuilding phase after all those European cups it was to be expected.

Wow I remember when Eibar were a banker for a defeat on the betting.

Poch would not last at Madrid, he would go in there and put all there noses out of joints, with the pressing game.

Kind of think Madrid are in a big rebuilding phase after all those European cups it was to be expected.
Both them and Bayern have aging squads, and need to replace a lot of players.

Almost 4 now, and it's not like Eibar is just defending and taking counter attacks. They have 51% posession!

The amazing thing is that Real are still not out of the title race with 5 defeats. Even if Barca win its only 7 points and this isn't a Barca team where dropping seven points requires a miracle.

P.S. Do interim managers get sacked?

Edit. Oops, I see this is his first game as permanent manager. Even Madrid don't fire managers after one game.

Last edited:
Back