• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - manager

Which of these managers is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graham won us a trophy after years of brick. Still hated by most.

Redknapp got us in the CL and all that fancy football. Still hated by many.

AVB got tons of grief for playing boring football. Compared to Jose's preferred style that was fireworks.

I have respect for all 3

I don't understand the hate for Jose, I bet if he'd done all those things from the Spurs dugout he'd be worshipped*

*it should go without saying that I don't include the eye poke in this, but it probably won't

I have a lot of respect for Mourinho - he is a good manager, all be it having spent over 1bn Euros or something at his clubs to get success, much more than any equivalent manager in the same time frame.

What I blame him for is driving the decline in the game's attitude even more than Ferguson or 'one-eyed' Wenger. Mourinho use of the media and his aggression against anyone and everyone to divert attention or re-allocate blame and then his over the top defence of horrible creatures such as Terry speak volumes about his character. Success is more important than anything else - Shankley was a taco for his quote of football being bigger than life or death or whatever, Mourinho has taken that concept and magnified it 100 fold.

There are multitude of other people to blame for the lying, diving, cheating, moral vacuum that is now football but Mourinho to me is the standard bearer of the last decade or so.

I have a lot of respect for Mourinho - he is a good manager, all be it having spent over 1bn Euros or something at his clubs to get success, much more than any equivalent manager in the same time frame.

What I blame him for is driving the decline in the game's attitude even more than Ferguson or 'one-eyed' Wenger. Mourinho use of the media and his aggression against anyone and everyone to divert attention or re-allocate blame and then his over the top defence of horrible creatures such as Terry speak volumes about his character. Success is more important than anything else - Shankley was a taco for his quote of football being bigger than life or death or whatever, Mourinho has taken that concept and magnified it 100 fold.

There are multitude of other people to blame for the lying, diving, cheating, moral vacuum that is now football but Mourinho to me is the standard bearer of the last decade or so.

I think that's fair, but I also think that that's the only way to win, and ultimately that's all that matters.

His cheating the UEFA ban with the laundry basket was another highlight of his career.

The physio is probably the only case where his behaviour got punished. It seemed to totally undermine their season and ultimately lost him his job. Even there it was the results rather than the quntish behaviour that got him the sack.

His cheating the UEFA ban with the laundry basket was another highlight of his career.

The physio is probably the only case where his behaviour got punished. It seemed to totally undermine their season and ultimately lost him his job. Even there it was the results rather than the quntish behaviour that got him the sack.

i think he wanted to get sacked last season and done everything he could to force the situation

I don't understand the hate for Jose, I bet if he'd done all those things from the Spurs dugout he'd be worshipped*

*it should go without saying that I don't include the eye poke in this, but it probably won't

You can be successful and a qunt.

I think what we should be looking for here is someone who behaved like a qunt but has nothing to show for it, like Rodgers

I think what we should be looking for here is someone who behaved like a qunt but has nothing to show for it, like Rodgers

The strongest case that you could probably make for Rodgers is

rodgers1_2332799c.jpg

There are plenty of managers who have managed to be successful without being as much of a qunt as Mourinho.

I think the only comparable one is Fergie, i'm not sure the levels are that different, it's more that united covered them up better

What about Guardiola?

I don't think he has moved a club forward anywhere near as much, keeping the trophies coming for a behemoth of the game certainly requires some talent but Jose built 3 overachieving sides and won the EC twice against the odds.

Not to say Guardiola isn't a bit of a qunt of course.

Back