• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - chairman/owner

Which owner/chairman is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
We have a team and manager but who owns Satan FC? Who is the biggest qunt ever to run or own a football club? A poll will be added when we have a bit of a chat and enough candidates.

I'm going to take some convincing that it's not this man

kenbates20110817.jpg

Convicted rapist Owen Oyston and his son Karl, currently asset stripping Blackpool.

Money launderer George Reynolds, who built a 25k stadium with marble floors and escalators in the middle of nowhere for Darlington, a club that averaged 1500-2000.

The Blackpool duo are a good shout but I'll second Maxwell - biggest qunt in footballing terms of the lot, as well his non-footballing schenanigans (pension fund robbery, links to Israeli intelligence). Think people have forgotten Thames Valley Royals and how he assest stripped Oxford United and Derby County. Ken Bates, Peter Risdale and even the Dildo brothers aren't fit to lace his coffee - they are small time incompetents and penny shufflers compared to "Cap'n Bob".

David Dein is a huge clam, though I'm not sure if he was ever chairman
Irving Scholar
The Dildo Brothers

Never mind voting for an owner, we could have a whole Board here.
I had forgotten about Maxwell.
And a second for Oyston.

Ed Balls was a clam whilst in political office, but has since been downgraded to "bit of a taco".

Wasn't there a guy who owned Athletico Madrid who used to sack managers after about 10 minutes in charge?

Doug Ellis
Ken Bates
Abramovich, for saving Chelsea and being a phucking crook.

Back