• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The positives

You greatly over estimate the manager Mourinho is these days - if/when it goes wrong it will be a reflection of where he stands in the modern game.

Ndombele vs Fernandes is a strange one, both similarly rated although playing in different positions and if anything it was the former who was considered to be the better player/more sure thing by the wider footballing community. Lo Celso v Fernandes would have been a better comparison
Fernandes had by far the best numbers but in the weakest league of the three players.

Fernandes had by far the best numbers but in the weakest league of the three players.

And its very early days.

It never fails to amaze me how some people draw definitive conclusions based on limited information. Its not a good look believe me.

Would it not be wise to see how things are in a year, considering Jose has been with us for a few months, bruno at united for a few weeks and ndombele since the summer.......

Was also the oldest
His club didn’t want to sell
The most expensive at the time (quoted paper figures)
And had also failed once before playing abroad
I would say though he was the one that looked the most likely to settle in a new country and speaks English too I believe which helps
i think he is a great player but I also think Lo Celso is brilliant too and if we can get Ndom playing to his ability we have two brilliant players here

Was also the oldest
I would say though he was the one that looked the most likely to settle in a new country and speaks English too I believe which helps
i think he is a great player but I also think Lo Celso is brilliant too and if we can get Ndom playing to his ability we have two brilliant players here
If!

Was also the oldest
It’s not about getting Ndombele playing to his ability. It’s about getting him to put some effort.

Better numbers in a different, more attacking role to Ndombele so not much use in a straight up comparison.

Better numbers than lo celso but as you say in a weaker league and he had also already flopped once when moving abroad to a stronger league.

Better numbers in a different, more attacking role to Ndombele so not much use in a straight up comparison.

Better numbers than lo celso but as you say in a weaker league and he had also already flopped once when moving abroad to a stronger league.
Weaker league and playing for a better team in that weaker league

Back