• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The positives

These games give Jose no excuse to identify what he needs to make the team a team again
And I genuinely believe it’s all affordable if we’re smart and strategic
New full backs shouldn’t cost the earth and lots would be upgrades arguably for £25m
I can name at least two forwards now who would compliment us and be gettable for £20/£30m
And a good DM could cost £40m plus extras
That’s the kind of money we spent last summer and we have CL money coming in even if we don’t make it for next season
Please name those forwards. Because apparently we are the only club in the world with a great forward who cannot sign a decent back up.

Please name those forwards. Because apparently we are the only club in the world with a great forward who cannot sign a decent back up.
Isak - Swedish striker with Sociedad. Would cost around £30m I think
And the lad in Turkey Muriqi again available for similar money
Both would bite the hand off to join us as it’s a step up and both have IMO scope to get better

The Amazon documentary is going to be a huge money spinner. Dier’s vault into the crowd last night just adds to the drama.

There are always positives in every defeat or horrible period like this even if they ain't obvious right now.

Skipp, Gedson, Parrott all showed they could play a role in the next few days. Hope to see it.

One positive was how Jan attacked the ball from the free kick. It has been far too long since our Central Defenders attacked a ball at the far post like that. Hopefully many more to come from GLC’s fantastic deliveries.

Back