• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I'm only eating meat, fish, eggs, fat and salad for the next 2 weeks

I expect to return to this thread in the next few days

I'm only eating meat, fish, eggs, fat and salad for the next 2 weeks

I expect to return to this thread in the next few days

Been eating chicken/tuna and salad everyday for the past two weeks. Suprisingly there isnt much brick comin out (then again its really only the chicken as the salad is just fudgein water)

Been eating chicken/tuna and salad everyday for the past two weeks. Suprisingly there isnt much brick comin out (then again its really only the chicken as the salad is just fudgein water)

Funnily enough, when I eat salad for dinner (Most days) I tinkle for England. I'm up atyleast 2-3 times per night

Funnily enough, when I eat salad for dinner (Most days) I tinkle for England. I'm up atyleast 2-3 times per night

Mate same me.

Been tryin to drink water and eat more healthily. Its fudgein annoying cos I am up half the night tinkling and in the toilet for the majority of my working day. WHAT. THE. fudge.

Mate same me.

Been tryin to drink water and eat more healthily. Its fudgein annoying cos I am up half the night tinkling and in the toilet for the majority of my working day. WHAT. THE. fudge.

You should ask for a work laptop so you can work from the toilet, although I suppose if you taking and receiving calls from clients it would be a bit odd!

You should ask for a work laptop so you can work from the toilet, although I suppose if you taking and receiving calls from clients it would be a bit odd!

I do have a work laptop - working from home today. Been toilet a few times already. Its kinda annoying.

As you say maybe I ought to work from the bathroom.

After 3 years 2 of which living together I still put toilet roll in first to mute the sound and run the tap so my Missus doesn't hear me brick. Still embarrassed. Going doctors Monday though got the whole blood thing going on lately and that advert freaked me out so getting it checked.

So glad it just isnt me then

Had to flush four times to get rid of the cat's turds the other day. Quite impressed with the little bugger. (though to be fair he is approaching six kilos)

This morning I brick out a moist footlong. I was sure it was going to be a thirty wiper but there was absolutely no aftermath. How is that even possible?

I have a situation with wheat and fruit. It doesn't like me, and I love it.
So the last two days I have had sultana bran for breakfast and lunch, and cheese on toast for dinner....
I'm currently explosive

This morning I brick out a moist footlong. I was sure it was going to be a thirty wiper but there was absolutely no aftermath. How is that even possible?

the one wipe wonder, one of life’s greatest pleasures!‎

anyone get the roids? i swear sitting on office furniture all day is to blame because i eat lots of fibre ‎‎(fruit and salad), do exercise, don't strain, don't drink much tea or coffee but i'm still afflicted! it comes ‎and goes and isn't normally too bad but has been shocking today so had to get me some anusol at lunch, to ‎numb the pain, I feared all the chair wiggling was becoming a bit obvious! ‎

so, anyone else get the roids? or found a cure? from what i can gather there isn't really much that can ‎be done

Had a good few glasses of red wine lastnight

This morning it was like pooing tarmac, took 10 wipes to clean up

done a few bad ones in the office toilets today, we have 3 cubicles and no urinals so every bloke has to go in there. I always shut the doors to keep the smell in, its like a lottery, they pick which one they want to go in and bingo...

talking about bricks, im off for another one now but think im gonna be sick whilst I have one. Anyone ever done that?

Will let you know what its like, doesnt feel like a big one, my 4th of the day so far.

Back