• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

M & S Tuscan Sausage Penne !!!

This stuff is dynamite, had it for lunch and have literally not stopped farting, a torrent of loud trumps, including one at the top of the train station stairwell and I carried it down 3 flights of stairs with me

I farted in a lift today and you should have seen the look on the pretty young thing infront give me when she turned round, haha I just shrugged my shoulders.

Been taking a lot of naproxen recently for my achilles and it is having an effect.

I went to the toilet yesterday for the first time in two days. I don't know how to describe it other than it felt like my stomach was being vacuum packed.
As the turd was exiting it felt like my stomach was touching my spine.
It reminded me of when you suck the air out of an empty 2 litre bottle of lemonade.

I literally think the person in the trap next to me at work just then has lost his entire stomach content !!

Pan farts of justice hahah

If real, incredible !!!

12239688_10156733771860475_5341453901506550223_n.jpg

I hate bogs that take an age to refill. My mate's got one and there's one at work.

You lay a massive cable, maybe wipe once or twice. You recognise that the bowl is at a critical level and that the current load is pushing the capacity of the toilet. So rather than risk blocking the toilet with your epic turd and assorted paper you flush.

You still need to finish wiping away all the brick from your crevice though, so you have to wait about 20 minutes for the cistern to refill to a high enough level to take the bricky paper down.

it's even worse if you get a second wave and release you need to go again.

M & S Tuscan Sausage Penne !!!

This stuff is dynamite, had it for lunch and have literally not stopped farting, a torrent of loud trumps, including one at the top of the train station stairwell and I carried it down 3 flights of stairs with me
Amateur. Always fart up the stairs so you leave it at nose height for those following.

My farts are so eggy and loud tonight I think I'll be sleeping in the other room, my missus is not impressed

Back